Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
This Harry Potter Festival Is The Best Possible Way To End Summer 2016!
It's time to MAX OUT that credit card, because there's a once in a lifetime opportunity coming up that you can't miss.
Hmmm October, a month we mainly associate with Halloween right?
WELL NOT ANYMORE!
Because there's a HARRY POTTER FESTIVAL AND QUIDDITCH TOURNAMENT happening and YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
Okay, we'll stop with the capital letters now, sorry, we got a little over excited.
There's only one glitch: The Festival is taking place in The U.S. Philadelphia to be precise.
So committing will mean emptying your Gringotts account of all your Galleons, Knuts and Sickles, but it's totally be worth it.
Plus, you'll be travelling in serious style.... on the HOGWARTS EXPRESS NO LESS! (Sorry, we used CAPS again didn't we.)
There will be an actual Quidditch Tournament, you can practice your spell casting in a duel with Harry and pals and even visit the Harry Potter museum.
The festival is running on the 21st and 22nd October and tickets go on sale on September 28th here.
Check out all the action below:
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Linkin Park cancel US tour after singer Chester Bennington's death
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide