US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
This Harry Potter Festival Is The Best Possible Way To End Summer 2016!
It's time to MAX OUT that credit card, because there's a once in a lifetime opportunity coming up that you can't miss.
Hmmm October, a month we mainly associate with Halloween right?
WELL NOT ANYMORE!
Because there's a HARRY POTTER FESTIVAL AND QUIDDITCH TOURNAMENT happening and YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
Okay, we'll stop with the capital letters now, sorry, we got a little over excited.
There's only one glitch: The Festival is taking place in The U.S. Philadelphia to be precise.
So committing will mean emptying your Gringotts account of all your Galleons, Knuts and Sickles, but it's totally be worth it.
Plus, you'll be travelling in serious style.... on the HOGWARTS EXPRESS NO LESS! (Sorry, we used CAPS again didn't we.)
There will be an actual Quidditch Tournament, you can practice your spell casting in a duel with Harry and pals and even visit the Harry Potter museum.
The festival is running on the 21st and 22nd October and tickets go on sale on September 28th here.
Check out all the action below:
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival