Could you be quids in?
This Harry Potter Festival Is The Best Possible Way To End Summer 2016!
It's time to MAX OUT that credit card, because there's a once in a lifetime opportunity coming up that you can't miss.
Hmmm October, a month we mainly associate with Halloween right?
WELL NOT ANYMORE!
Because there's a HARRY POTTER FESTIVAL AND QUIDDITCH TOURNAMENT happening and YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
Okay, we'll stop with the capital letters now, sorry, we got a little over excited.
There's only one glitch: The Festival is taking place in The U.S. Philadelphia to be precise.
So committing will mean emptying your Gringotts account of all your Galleons, Knuts and Sickles, but it's totally be worth it.
Plus, you'll be travelling in serious style.... on the HOGWARTS EXPRESS NO LESS! (Sorry, we used CAPS again didn't we.)
There will be an actual Quidditch Tournament, you can practice your spell casting in a duel with Harry and pals and even visit the Harry Potter museum.
The festival is running on the 21st and 22nd October and tickets go on sale on September 28th here.
Check out all the action below:
Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- Comedian Amy Schumer accused of racism over Beyonce parody
- Suge Knight claims Dr Dre hired hitmen to kill him
- Dead or Alive and Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns dies at 57
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Christopher Marlowe credited as Shakespeare's co-writer