James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
This Harry Potter Festival Is The Best Possible Way To End Summer 2016!
It's time to MAX OUT that credit card, because there's a once in a lifetime opportunity coming up that you can't miss.
Hmmm October, a month we mainly associate with Halloween right?
WELL NOT ANYMORE!
Because there's a HARRY POTTER FESTIVAL AND QUIDDITCH TOURNAMENT happening and YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
Okay, we'll stop with the capital letters now, sorry, we got a little over excited.
There's only one glitch: The Festival is taking place in The U.S. Philadelphia to be precise.
So committing will mean emptying your Gringotts account of all your Galleons, Knuts and Sickles, but it's totally be worth it.
Plus, you'll be travelling in serious style.... on the HOGWARTS EXPRESS NO LESS! (Sorry, we used CAPS again didn't we.)
There will be an actual Quidditch Tournament, you can practice your spell casting in a duel with Harry and pals and even visit the Harry Potter museum.
The festival is running on the 21st and 22nd October and tickets go on sale on September 28th here.
Check out all the action below:
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Daniel Radcliffe muses Trump-Voldemort comparison
- BBC denies iPlayer logins will be used to catch licence fee dodgers
- 'He broke the mould': Stars gather to remember Sir Terry Wogan
- Wahlberg hopes lessons are learned from Deepwater Horizon film
- James Corden to voice Peter Rabbit in new big-screen adaptation