Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Harry Potter Is Linked With The Teletubbies... And Here's Why!
There're two things that every 90s child knows better than the back of their hand - Teletubbies and Harry Potter. But are these two unlikely things linked?
We haven't totally lost our marbles okay...just hear us out!
The first Harry Potter book 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was first published back in 1997, the same year that the iconic TV the Teletubbies came out.
Coincidence? Well these fans don't seem to think so...
The BBC's kids show kept little ones entertained for years with the four colourful characters Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po.
Meanwhile, we were all also busy burying our noses in the hottest new book franchise and following Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as they grew up at Hogwarts and fought the return of Voldemort.
So far to good right?
Well how about if we throw the suggestion of a cross over link between the two into the mix.
Some fans are suggesting that J.K. Rowling was influenced by the smash TV show and this is their theory...
Fã de Harry Potter é o caralho eu sou fã é dos teletubbies manooo pic.twitter.com/EwHkXBrYIZ— Jessica Tomé (@jessmtome) October 24, 2016
Have you ever noticed the antennae shapes on top of Teletubbies head? Well take a close look, because there seems to be connection to the four shapes and the sign of the Deathly Hallows.
Some fans are suggesting that Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po's antennae make up the magical symbol, whilst Laa-Laa's head piece is just like Harry's lightening bolt scar!
Mind = Blown!
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for most atrocious Cockney accent in movie history
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US