These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This Couple's 'Harry Potter' Themed Wedding Is Every Potterhead's Fantasy
A pair of wannabe wizards planned the ultimate marital ceremony at Hogwarts and it was every bit as magical as you imagine...
You don't get much bigger fans of J.K. Rowling's book franchise than bride Cassie and groom Lewis Byrom.
The pair from Stockport fulfilled their dreams of getting hitched in the closest thing to the wizarding world after they arranged the wedding of the century.
After getting engaged at Harry Potter World in Florida last year, the couple wanted to continue their themed nuptials and made sure every painstaking detail was covered for their big day, right down to the bride's beautiful bouquet...of scrolls!
The venue? The Midland Hotel in Manchester made the perfect castle setting for their very own Great Hall.
Meanwhile the bridesmaid's all wore lucky 'snitch' bracelets around their wrists.
Friends and family all received their own wands to bring on the special day and wave as they watched the couple say their 'unbreakable vows' and exchange their rings, inscribed with Professor Snape's famous phrase about Lily Potter 'Always'.
The pair made sure it was a no-holes-barred event: "We sifted through car boots, discount stores and second-hand shops every weekend for three months looking for Harry Potter paraphernalia." Carrie revealed.
After the ceremony itself, the newlyweds took part in a first duel (we're not telling you who won!) and cut into the spectacular cake!
Credit: Photos www.kellyclarke.co.uk via SWNS
Ps. We're TOTALLY nicking this idea for when we get married!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway