After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
This Couple's 'Harry Potter' Themed Wedding Is Every Potterhead's Fantasy
A pair of wannabe wizards planned the ultimate marital ceremony at Hogwarts and it was every bit as magical as you imagine...
You don't get much bigger fans of J.K. Rowling's book franchise than bride Cassie and groom Lewis Byrom.
The pair from Stockport fulfilled their dreams of getting hitched in the closest thing to the wizarding world after they arranged the wedding of the century.
After getting engaged at Harry Potter World in Florida last year, the couple wanted to continue their themed nuptials and made sure every painstaking detail was covered for their big day, right down to the bride's beautiful bouquet...of scrolls!
The venue? The Midland Hotel in Manchester made the perfect castle setting for their very own Great Hall.
Meanwhile the bridesmaid's all wore lucky 'snitch' bracelets around their wrists.
Friends and family all received their own wands to bring on the special day and wave as they watched the couple say their 'unbreakable vows' and exchange their rings, inscribed with Professor Snape's famous phrase about Lily Potter 'Always'.
The pair made sure it was a no-holes-barred event: "We sifted through car boots, discount stores and second-hand shops every weekend for three months looking for Harry Potter paraphernalia." Carrie revealed.
After the ceremony itself, the newlyweds took part in a first duel (we're not telling you who won!) and cut into the spectacular cake!
Credit: Photos www.kellyclarke.co.uk via SWNS
Ps. We're TOTALLY nicking this idea for when we get married!
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Game Of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Matt Damon reacts to 'outrageous' whitewashing claims
- Tom Hardy Lost A Bet With Leonardo DiCaprio And Now Has To Get A Tattoo!
- Scarlett Moffatt Has Some Seriously Strange Celebrity Crushes!
- Gigi Hadid beats sister Bella to Model of the Year at 2016 Fashion Awards