These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
Has The Loch Ness Monster Been Found Dead?
A mysterious creature has been found washed up on the shores of the Loch Ness.
You'll probably remember growing up and being terrified as your parents told you scary stories about an eerie creature that swam the shores of Loch Ness.
However we always sought comfort in the fact the creature probably wasn't real and it was merely an urban myth.
Well, new pictures showing the remains of a strange creature has the internet not only questioning whether the Loch Ness monster was real but whether it's been found dead.
An animal rescue charity posted a snap to their Facebook page claiming that the skeleton had been found by a dog walker near Loch Ness, and it wasn't long before people across the globe began mourning the loss of one of their most-loved mythical creatures.
However is all as it seems?
Critics have already questioned the image's authenticity, while others remain sceptical as to whether it's all one big hoax saying it's strange the skeleton remains with the internal organs still intact.
Surely they would have been eaten or rotted away with the rest of the flesh?
It seems as though sceptics were in fact right not to be duped by pictures, as Help2Rehome Scotland later put an end to any theories when they revealed it was actually set out for a TV show!
Aww! That takes all the fun out of it!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character
- Harry Potter play casts spell at WhatsOnStage awards