Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
The Real Reason Why Your Friends Are Posting A Heart Emoji On Facebook
If you've been left confused by your Facebook friends who have posted the heart emoji in their status with no explanation, then look no further. It's for a really important reason.
If you've been on Facebook recently, you'll have noticed a few heart emojis scattered amongst your newsfeed.
Tens of thousands of women have been updating their status' with the love hearts with no explanation as to why.
With Valentine's Day around the corner, many people have put it down to the romantic period. However, they're wrong.
According to the Huddersfield Examiner, people are sharing the emoji as part of an online campaign to raise awareness about breast cancer.
Although the trend is usually prominent during Breast Cancer Awareness Month very October, the trend appears to have resurfaced in February.
The campaign instructs those who wish to take part to post a heart emoji as their status, or to post it on someone else's wall. It's then followed up with a private massage to explain how to check their breasts for lumps.
The idea is that these friends will do the same and spread the message.
However, the breast cancer awareness campaign is meant for women only and if a man asks the woman why she's posted a heart emoji, she is supposed to stay silent.
This has lead to criticism of the campaign because it appears to overlook the fact that men can get breast cancer too.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year