Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
This Trick Will Tell You EXACTLY What Facebook REALLY Knows About You!
The Social Media giant knows a WHOLE LOT of information about its users...
Most of us understand that the online site has quite a lot of our personal details stored...but what does this really mean?
Well it might concern you to know that Mark Zuckerberg's pet project probably knows more about you than some of your closest friends and family members!
It might come as a bit of a shock, but you've probably been drip feeding websites like Google and Facebook your personal information for years.
Take a second and just think of all those lovely intimate photos you've uploaded to share with your online contacts...
Now think about your profile... it's got your 'birth date' in it right? How about your 'interests', 'likes' and 'dislikes'?
Catching our drift now?
Well before you get super stressed out and panic, there IS a solution.
Website ProPublica has released an app called 'What Facebook Thinks You Like' .
The clever site explains how Facebook collects information on you, based on what you 'share', 'like' and 'comment' on and then stores the data.
It turns out in fact, that Faceybees stores at least 98 PERSONAL DETAILS on us and allows other companies to use these to target their adverts at us!
So by downloading the app, you can now see exactly what information the brand has on you and can then go and delete this information from the site if you wish...which should make your life a little, ehem, more private!
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims