These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
The 10 Highest Paying Jobs For People Without A Degree
No one is devaluing higher education but it turns out there are actually many well-paying jobs which don’t actually require any sort of degree...
No degree? No problem. According to job search website, Adzuna, people without a university degree can find themselves in well-paying jobs.
See the top ten highest paying jobs for people without a degree below...
1. Equities Trader
Unsurprisingly, Equities trader positions offer the highest paying salary to those without a degree.
2. Mining Construction
Mining construction pays extremely well, with an average annual income of £56,260.
3. Commodities Trader
Commodities traders are third on the list of well-paying jobs without a degree, with an average annual income of £53,003.
4. Oil Rig Worker
Earn £49,278 a year as an offshore oil-platform worker.
5. Nuclear Energy Worker
Nuclear energy workers are earning an average of £44,494.
6. Air Traffic Controller
Air traffic controllers can earn up to £41,011.
7. HR Manager
An HR manager earn an average pay packet of £38,677 a year.
8. Hazardous-Waste Manager
Hazardous-waste managers can earn up to £36,684 a year.
9. Military Security
Military security earn an average wage of £35,144.
The lowest on the top ten highest paying degree-not-needed jobs is Journalism – which offers an average income of £30,998.
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character
- Harry Potter play casts spell at WhatsOnStage awards
- Eastenders Bosses Defend Danny Dyer Ahead Of His Absence On The Show