These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
Never Slip On Ice Again Thanks To This Top Tip From Doctors!
German trauma surgeons have advised the best way to avoid slipping on ice and we didn't expect this!
Its the time of year when walking to work or to the shops can be a bit of an obstacle course with paths freezing up everywhere.
But German trauma surgeons have recently advised the public how we can avoid slipping on icy patches of pavement, but it's a very unexpected solution.
Walk like a penguin!
In an advisory published on the German Society of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery website, apparently walking like our beaked friends will really help in the freezing temperatures ahead.
The theory is that penguins lean their torsos forward so their centre of gravity is on their forward leg.
When your body weight is split evenly across both legs while you walk, it increases age risk of losing your balance so by leaning forward it reduces the risk of slipping.
So channel your inner Pingu and you can waddle to work without a care in the world!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character
- Harry Potter play casts spell at WhatsOnStage awards
- Eastenders Bosses Defend Danny Dyer Ahead Of His Absence On The Show