Supermarket giant Lidl believe that their £6.99 clingfilm could save you £100 this winter by being used as a heatproof layer on windows and doors.
Never Slip On Ice Again Thanks To This Top Tip From Doctors!
German trauma surgeons have advised the best way to avoid slipping on ice and we didn't expect this!
Its the time of year when walking to work or to the shops can be a bit of an obstacle course with paths freezing up everywhere.
But German trauma surgeons have recently advised the public how we can avoid slipping on icy patches of pavement, but it's a very unexpected solution.
Walk like a penguin!
In an advisory published on the German Society of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery website, apparently walking like our beaked friends will really help in the freezing temperatures ahead.
The theory is that penguins lean their torsos forward so their centre of gravity is on their forward leg.
When your body weight is split evenly across both legs while you walk, it increases age risk of losing your balance so by leaning forward it reduces the risk of slipping.
So channel your inner Pingu and you can waddle to work without a care in the world!
Who all remembers the good old days when you could get a Freddo for a mere 10p?
China has finally produced its own fully home-produced ballpoint pen after years of trying to master the complex techniques involved in making the delicate tips.
If you are avoiding doing something today due to the unfavourable date, you are not alone.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- US Congress broadcast interrupted by Russian channel RT
- Monster Munch Aren't Meant To Be Claw Shaped After All!
- Adults Struggle To Answer Tricky Maths Question Meant For Six Year Olds
- 'Where's Wally' fugitive hands himself in to police live on Facebook
- Amazon Echo orders doll houses after 'hearing' TV presenter talking
- Several reported dead after BPM Festival shooting in Mexico
- Sherlock leak: BBC investigates if Russians put finale on internet
- David Bowie nominated for two posthumous Brit Awards
- The Omen's 'Damien' in road rage attack: Harvey Spencer Stephens spared jail
- Carrie Fisher will not be digitally recreated in future Star Wars films