This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
Never Slip On Ice Again Thanks To This Top Tip From Doctors!
German trauma surgeons have advised the best way to avoid slipping on ice and we didn't expect this!
Its the time of year when walking to work or to the shops can be a bit of an obstacle course with paths freezing up everywhere.
But German trauma surgeons have recently advised the public how we can avoid slipping on icy patches of pavement, but it's a very unexpected solution.
Walk like a penguin!
In an advisory published on the German Society of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery website, apparently walking like our beaked friends will really help in the freezing temperatures ahead.
The theory is that penguins lean their torsos forward so their centre of gravity is on their forward leg.
When your body weight is split evenly across both legs while you walk, it increases age risk of losing your balance so by leaning forward it reduces the risk of slipping.
So channel your inner Pingu and you can waddle to work without a care in the world!
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Balenciaga have released a handbag with a startling resemblance to something we all might have in the cupboard.
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- The New McDonalds App Will Revolutionise The Way You Order!
- Twitter Got Nostalgic About The World Before The Internet And It's Genius!
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke
- Charlie Hunnam related to 'selfish conflict' of Lost City of Z protagonist
- Hollywood screenwriter claims Disney 'copied' ideas for Zootopia