US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Internet Freaks Out Over Mike Tyson Fight “Time Traveller”
A video from a 1995 Mike Tyson fight has some people online claiming it features a time traveller.
If you had a time machine, when would you go back to? Building of the pyramids? The height of Rome? Coronation of Queen Victoria? A 1995 Mike Tyson fight?
Well some people think option 4 is a reasonable choice after someone posted a video from a 1995 fight between Mike Tyson and Peter McNeeley from that shows an unusual looking audience member.
In some scenes from the fight footage a person in the crowd can be seen filming the bout on a device that looks suspiciously like a very modern smart phone. Have a look for yourself:
Of course, 1995 isn’t so long ago that people didn’t have mobile phones, but the most advanced feature back then was probably the game ‘snake’. The first camera phone didn’t come out until 2000 (which was the Sharp J-SH04, phone fact fans).
So what’s the deal then? Is this proof that time travellers exist and they’re obsessed with minor heavyweight fights?
Er, no. It’s probably a type of handheld camera that wasn’t common at the time, but the kind of thing someone who can afford tickets to a Mike Tyson could probably afford. In fact, it’s probably one of these:
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival