Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
J. K. Rowling Helps Fan Find Meaning With Moving Tweets
The 'Harry Potter' author took the time to reply to a fan who needed help...
J. K. Rowling is pretty awesome and if you needed any reminding of this, all you have to do is check out her Twitter account.
The 'Harry Potter' author regularly replies to her fans who tweet her about anything from books to haircuts and every now and again there's someone who really needs help.
One such fan recently messaged the 49-year-old saying...
@jk_rowling This may get lost in the noise..but what would you say to someone who has failed to find meaning and wants to finally give up?— Brocaesar (@BrocaesarTV) May 4, 2015
The writer took no time in reply, tweeting the below...
She then added...
.@BrocaesarTV And I'd say, the world is full of wonderful things you haven't seen yet. Don't ever give up on the chance of seeing them.— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 4, 2015
The fan (and everyone else on Twitter) was appropriately moved...
I'm tearing up over here! Humans can truly be amazing to one another. Thank you @jk_rowling and everyone replying.— Brocaesar (@BrocaesarTV) May 4, 2015
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for most atrocious Cockney accent in movie history
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US