Yes, you did read that correctly.
WATCH: James Corden Proves He's Every Footballers' Worst Nightmare In HILARIOUS New Video
James Corden Takes Over as Coach of Arsenal F.C.
James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
He's a singer, actor and TV presenter, but has James Corden just proved he'd make a fantastic football coach? Errrmm, probably NOT.
The 38-year-old funny man gave the Arsenal football team a guided tour around Los Angeles recently, with a special training session tacked on the end.
Fortunately, we don't think Arsène Wenger has to worry about his job being snatched away just yet!!
James kicked things off with a sing-a-long to Wheels on the Bus, followed by an unorthodox workout which included 'talking to the ball', curling up in the foetal position and some unusual stretches...
With his usual dry wit he says to the camera: "Arsenal are a good club but they could be a great club. And who better to show them the way than some guy on a chat show. I think it was Aristotle who said, ‘Inspiration is a big deal’."
It's safe to say the professional saw the funny side, with many of them desperately trying to hide their laughter (and shock) in the video.
Some of the player get their own back though, defender Kieran Gibbs quipping: “I think he [James] looks more like a football than a football coach.”
Better luck next time James!
What do you think of James' latest stunt? Tell us your funniest moment below...
A handwritten parchment of the US Declaration of Independence - only the second known to exist - has been found hidden away in a small English city.
Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Serena Williams brands Ilie Nastase's comments 'racist' and 'sexist'
- Sir Elton John struck down by 'potentially deadly' infection
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates