US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
The Jobs That Get The Most Right Swipes On Tinder
Tinder have revealed the occupations that get the most right-swipes. Does your job make the cut?
Not matching with anyone on Tinder? Your job could be the reason why...
The dating app has revealed the top 15 most right-swiped jobs for men and women after adding the job title option in November.
When looking at results from all US users, the team found that pilots are the most "swiped-right" men on Tinder while physical therapists dominate the most popular list for women.
And the good news is the list isn't necessarily ruled by the most highly paid occupations. Teachers appear in the top 15 lists for both men and women, as do students.
Check out the full lists below:
Most "swiped-right" jobs for women:
1. Physical Therapist
2. Interior Designer
6. University Student
7. Speech Language Pathologist
9. Social Media Manager
11. Dental Hygienist
13. Flight Attendant
14. Personal Trainer
15. Real Estate Agent
Most "swiped-right" jobs for men:
5. TV/Radio Personality
10. University Student
12. Personal Trainer
13. Financial Advisor
14. Police Officer
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour