These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
Jonny Brownlee was in a bad way, suffering from heatstroke and collapsing over the finish line.
The Brownlee brothers never cease to amaze us. Despite being each other's biggest competition, they proved that their bond of love is stronger than their passion to win.
We saw them cross the line one after the other in the men's triathlon in Rio, bringing home Gold and Silver respectively for Team GB, but this time they were competing in the World Triathlon Series finale in Mexico.
Olympic gold medalist Jonny began weaving across the road as severe heatstroke came over him and he struggled to stand, let alone run.
Just as it looked like he was going to collapse, brother Alistair came to his aid by grabbing him under the arm, propping him up and pushing him over the finish line ahead of himself.
Alistair described his brother's condition "as close to death as you can be in sport."
South African Henri Schoeman who scooped bronze after the brothers in Rio, overtook Jonny and Alistair in the last stretch to bring home gold.
According to race organisers, despite Jonny collapsing over the finish line, he is making a great recovery. They tweeted: "Following the race [Jonny Brownlee] was in recovery and doing a lot better, but just for safety precautions he was sent to the hospital."
Now that is brotherly love!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character