Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
French Newspapers Are Going Nuts Over This Kate Middleton Lookalike
The French media have spotted an uncanny Duchess of Cambridge doppelgänger...
Zut alors! Qu'est-ce qui se passe? What is going on here?!
The French media seem to have made a discovery relating to the British monarchy and it's making them go mad!
Our friends over the pond seem to think that French cycling champion Paulin Ferrand-Prevot looks a bit like Kate Middleton and we kind of agree...
At first glance, the 24-year-old blonde haired beauty does look a bit like the Duchess of Cambridge!
Picture | PA
Pauline was the youngest competitor in the Women's road race at the Summer 2012 Olympics, and is a five-time elite world champion and nine-time elite national champion in cross-country and road racing.
The women seem to share a similar smile, both having dimples and with smiles that reach their long-lashed eyes. They even have similar nose shapes!
But unfortunately the similarities don't stretch as far as the hair colour, where the Duchess prides herself with her long, brunette locks, Pauline has long blonde hair - they couldn't be more chalk and cheese!
What do you think?
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- James Corden to voice Peter Rabbit in new big-screen adaptation
- God Save The King! First-ever computer music recording restored
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is okay'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins