An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
French Newspapers Are Going Nuts Over This Kate Middleton Lookalike
The French media have spotted an uncanny Duchess of Cambridge doppelgänger...
Zut alors! Qu'est-ce qui se passe? What is going on here?!
The French media seem to have made a discovery relating to the British monarchy and it's making them go mad!
Our friends over the pond seem to think that French cycling champion Paulin Ferrand-Prevot looks a bit like Kate Middleton and we kind of agree...
At first glance, the 24-year-old blonde haired beauty does look a bit like the Duchess of Cambridge!
Picture | PA
Pauline was the youngest competitor in the Women's road race at the Summer 2012 Olympics, and is a five-time elite world champion and nine-time elite national champion in cross-country and road racing.
The women seem to share a similar smile, both having dimples and with smiles that reach their long-lashed eyes. They even have similar nose shapes!
But unfortunately the similarities don't stretch as far as the hair colour, where the Duchess prides herself with her long, brunette locks, Pauline has long blonde hair - they couldn't be more chalk and cheese!
What do you think?
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Chernobyl series to mark first Sky/HBO partnership
- The Jump dropped for one year by Channel 4
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award