Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Has The World Gone Mad? KFC Launches Fried Chicken Scented Sun Cream!
Now you can smell like fast food on the beach...errrm, okay then.
Have you ever wished you could mix a bit of your takeaway chicken in with your sun tan lotion?
Nope, us neither, but that didn't stop the *ahem* imaginative bunch at KFC from doing just that!
Following the success of their hugely successful (yes really) fried chicken flavoured nail varnish , KFC has created a friend chicken scented suncream for anyone who wants to literally smell like they've fried on the beach.
Euggh, pass the sick bucket!
KFC put 3,000 bottles of the special sun tan lotion up for grabs on its website and they're ALREADY gone. Yup, 3,000 people want to smell like tasty chicken drumsticks on the beach.
Well, rather them than us!
A KFC spokesperson told Fortune magazine : "We’ve had a lot of fun with our Extra Crispy Colonel campaign this summer and the sunscreen idea seemed like a natural fit. Our chicken is hand breaded and freshly prepared in our kitchens all day every day, which makes the smell in our restaurants unparalleled. The Extra Crispy Sunscreen is a fun way to leverage that with our fans."
It's safe to say the chicken chain doesn't take itself too seriously. After all, it released this picture to show the 'science' behind the chicken scented sunscreen...
So, there you have it. If you want to make people think about a chicken sandwich while you're tanning your limbs on holiday, this is the perfect solution. Just remember, Extra Crispy Sunscreen is NOT edible, so no matter how hungry you get, you're going to need an ice cream instead...
Watch KFC take the mickey out of itself in the video below...
Would you wear fried chicken suncream? No? What if we dared you?
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Barrymore arrest detective thought star's 'five-minute window' was enough time for murder, court hears
- Tributes to 'debonair citizen of the world' Sir Roger Moore
- Sir Roger Moore, James Bond actor, dies at 89
- Dark Universe: Stars to revive monster classics in new franchise
- Zack Snyder quits Justice League after daughter's suicide