We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Has The World Gone Mad? KFC Launches Fried Chicken Scented Sun Cream!
Now you can smell like fast food on the beach...errrm, okay then.
Have you ever wished you could mix a bit of your takeaway chicken in with your sun tan lotion?
Nope, us neither, but that didn't stop the *ahem* imaginative bunch at KFC from doing just that!
Following the success of their hugely successful (yes really) fried chicken flavoured nail varnish , KFC has created a friend chicken scented suncream for anyone who wants to literally smell like they've fried on the beach.
Euggh, pass the sick bucket!
KFC put 3,000 bottles of the special sun tan lotion up for grabs on its website and they're ALREADY gone. Yup, 3,000 people want to smell like tasty chicken drumsticks on the beach.
Well, rather them than us!
A KFC spokesperson told Fortune magazine : "We’ve had a lot of fun with our Extra Crispy Colonel campaign this summer and the sunscreen idea seemed like a natural fit. Our chicken is hand breaded and freshly prepared in our kitchens all day every day, which makes the smell in our restaurants unparalleled. The Extra Crispy Sunscreen is a fun way to leverage that with our fans."
It's safe to say the chicken chain doesn't take itself too seriously. After all, it released this picture to show the 'science' behind the chicken scented sunscreen...
So, there you have it. If you want to make people think about a chicken sandwich while you're tanning your limbs on holiday, this is the perfect solution. Just remember, Extra Crispy Sunscreen is NOT edible, so no matter how hungry you get, you're going to need an ice cream instead...
Watch KFC take the mickey out of itself in the video below...
Would you wear fried chicken suncream? No? What if we dared you?
Balenciaga have released a handbag with a startling resemblance to something we all might have in the cupboard.
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Of all the announcements passengers on an Alaskan commuter flight expected to hear, being told there was a snake on the plane probably wasn't one of them.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- The New McDonalds App Will Revolutionise The Way You Order!
- Twitter Got Nostalgic About The World Before The Internet And It's Genius!
- You Can Now Visit The Titanic - But You'll Need A Snorkel and LOTS Of Cash!
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke
- Charlie Hunnam related to 'selfish conflict' of Lost City of Z protagonist
- Hollywood screenwriter claims Disney 'copied' ideas for Zootopia
- Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You to be made into a film