US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Now YOU Can Survive A Zombie Apocalypse With These Hilarious New Ladybird Books For Grown-Ups!
The cheeky adult versions of the classic children's books always have us giggling...but the 2016 releases featuring grandparents and sick days are the best yet!
Who doesn't need a guide to surviving the zombie apocalypse on their book shelf!?
Ladybird has done it again with these hilariously tongue-in-cheek books for adults, which take the format of the traditional children's books but twisted for grown-up audiences.
The concept was first launched in 2015 and it's safe to say the titles flew off the shelves. Some of our favourites included 'The Hipster', 'The Wife' and 'The Husband', which made for perfect stocking fillers!
Now eight more have been released, called 'The Ladybird Book of The People Next Door', 'The Zombie Apocalypse', 'The Meeting', 'The Sickie' and 'How It Works: The Cat, The Dog and The Grandparent'. There's also 'The Ladybird Book of Red Tape', which takes the mickey out of those awful automated phone lines!
Don't be surprised if you find one under the tree this year!
The books have been dreamt up by authors Jason Hazeley and Joel Morris, who've also worked with big names in comedy such as Charlie Brooker and Mitchell and Webb.
Read more: Bye Bye Marmite! Shoppers REFUSE To Panic As Our Favourite Items Disappear From Supermarket Shelves
We hate picking favourites, but 'The Grandparent' is absolutely side splitting! One line reads: "Grandparents are very versatile. They are baby-sitters, weather forecasters, mother's helpers, sweet collectors, child-minders, knitwear suppliers, au pairs, curators of G-Plan furniture and providers of day-care for the under twelves. Retirement is an exhausting job."
Will you be snapping up these books? Let us know your fave below...
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour