The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Now YOU Can Survive A Zombie Apocalypse With These Hilarious New Ladybird Books For Grown-Ups!
The cheeky adult versions of the classic children's books always have us giggling...but the 2016 releases featuring grandparents and sick days are the best yet!
Who doesn't need a guide to surviving the zombie apocalypse on their book shelf!?
Ladybird has done it again with these hilariously tongue-in-cheek books for adults, which take the format of the traditional children's books but twisted for grown-up audiences.
The concept was first launched in 2015 and it's safe to say the titles flew off the shelves. Some of our favourites included 'The Hipster', 'The Wife' and 'The Husband', which made for perfect stocking fillers!
Now eight more have been released, called 'The Ladybird Book of The People Next Door', 'The Zombie Apocalypse', 'The Meeting', 'The Sickie' and 'How It Works: The Cat, The Dog and The Grandparent'. There's also 'The Ladybird Book of Red Tape', which takes the mickey out of those awful automated phone lines!
Don't be surprised if you find one under the tree this year!
The books have been dreamt up by authors Jason Hazeley and Joel Morris, who've also worked with big names in comedy such as Charlie Brooker and Mitchell and Webb.
Read more: Bye Bye Marmite! Shoppers REFUSE To Panic As Our Favourite Items Disappear From Supermarket Shelves
We hate picking favourites, but 'The Grandparent' is absolutely side splitting! One line reads: "Grandparents are very versatile. They are baby-sitters, weather forecasters, mother's helpers, sweet collectors, child-minders, knitwear suppliers, au pairs, curators of G-Plan furniture and providers of day-care for the under twelves. Retirement is an exhausting job."
Will you be snapping up these books? Let us know your fave below...
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs