A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Take A Selfie, Tweet me and Swipe Right! Love Heart Sweets Get A Modern Makeover
Take a selfie, think pink, tweet me and Skype me are just some of the new modern messaging being introduced after consultation with the fans who put forward thousands of suggestions to keep the traditional Love Heart sweets bang on trend. Others to make the edit list are 'Totes Hilar' - short for 'totally hilarious' and YOLO which means 'you only live once'.
To celebrate 60 years of the sugary treats, confectioners Swizzels have asked their customers and fans to come up with a new message for Love Hearts.
'Twitter Me', 'Swipe Right' (a reference to dating app Tinder), 'Take A Selfie', 'Totes Hilar' (totally hilarious), the Geordie saying 'Alreet Pet', and 'Yolo' (you only live once) are just six of the 14 new messages suggested by fans.
Swizzels ran a competition to find the best messages to print on their Love Hearts and the winners will head to Derbyshire, where the company's factory is based, to see their favourite sweets being made.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth