Physicists and TV star Brian Cox believes this high-tech piece of equipment proves ghosts are just a figment of our imaginations...
Take A Selfie, Tweet me and Swipe Right! Love Heart Sweets Get A Modern Makeover
Take a selfie, think pink, tweet me and Skype me are just some of the new modern messaging being introduced after consultation with the fans who put forward thousands of suggestions to keep the traditional Love Heart sweets bang on trend. Others to make the edit list are 'Totes Hilar' - short for 'totally hilarious' and YOLO which means 'you only live once'.
To celebrate 60 years of the sugary treats, confectioners Swizzels have asked their customers and fans to come up with a new message for Love Hearts.
'Twitter Me', 'Swipe Right' (a reference to dating app Tinder), 'Take A Selfie', 'Totes Hilar' (totally hilarious), the Geordie saying 'Alreet Pet', and 'Yolo' (you only live once) are just six of the 14 new messages suggested by fans.
Swizzels ran a competition to find the best messages to print on their Love Hearts and the winners will head to Derbyshire, where the company's factory is based, to see their favourite sweets being made.
Yes you read that correctly...a whale gatecrashed this couple's wedding!
The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Brits Are Taking Storm Doris In Good Humour As Winds Set To Reach EIGHTY MPH
- How you can perfect the 'dabbing' move Tom Watson apparently tried at PMQs
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's funeral: Sister hopes socialite 'heals in heaven'
- Cowell burglar convicted of £1m jewellery raid
- Oscars In Memoriam gaffe:'dead' woman in tribute video is alive
- Is THIS The Real Reason Why Jennifer Saunders Has Called Time On Ab Fab?
- Moonlight star Naomie Harris: Oscars blunder stole 'our moment'