Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
This Hilarious Mix Up Proves Why EVERYONE Should Double Check The Fine Print Online.
Have you ever bought something online and it's not quite what you expected when it showed up? You're not the only one.
We've all been there, when we're in a rush to order something online and then it arrives and it's nothing like how it looked on the picture.
It might be a slight issue with quality, or perhaps you think the colour is completely different, but have you ever ordered something and realised it was miniature?
Well, that's exactly what happened to comedian Adam Hess, who was surprised to find the rug he'd ordered online was more fit for one of The Borrowers rather than a human.
Taking to Twitter, Adam posted a picture of the rug he thought he'd bought and what he actually received with the caption: "Bought a rug online for my room & realised the importance of specifying the size of the product you’re selling. (sic)"
To rub salt in the wound, Adam had actually paid over the odds for the carpet too, even though he thought he had snapped a real bargain at the time.
Turns out the Amazon user Adam bought the rug from wasn't actually the original seller of the rug. In fact, Odoria - the company behind the miniature tapestry - had made VERY clear that it was only fit for a doll's house.
They’re also only charging £1.76 after Adam forked out £5.10!
We'll be using magnifying glasses to check the fine print from now on!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year