There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Man gets sent giant slipper
A decimal point error means instead of a size 14.5 he got sent a size 1,450!
27-year-old Tom Boddingham, who has one foot bigger than the other, placed an order worth £15.50 with Monster Slippers and received the giant 7ft long shoe due to a "clerical error".
The British-based company have blamed a translation error by its Hong Kong factory that led to a mix-up with a decimal point.
Mr Boddingham said: "It was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures the same length as a grizzly bear or a family car."
"I reckon I must be the owner of the biggest slipper in the world."
He said he's most likely to sell the oversized slipper on eBay but wants to keep it if Guinness World Records verifies it as the largest ever made.
Could you be quids in?
A surfer has undergone surgery after being attacked by a seal, which also knocked another man off his surfboard.
Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Justin Timberlake forgiven after illegal voting selfie
- Adele tells fans 'don't vote' for Donald Trump at Miami concert
- Lady Gaga's Carpool Karaoke With James Corden Is FINALLY Here And Its EVERYTHING!
- Kate Beckinsale and film director husband Len Wiseman divorcing
- Cumberbatch stands by appeal for cash to help child refugees