The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Man gets sent giant slipper
A decimal point error means instead of a size 14.5 he got sent a size 1,450!
27-year-old Tom Boddingham, who has one foot bigger than the other, placed an order worth £15.50 with Monster Slippers and received the giant 7ft long shoe due to a "clerical error".
The British-based company have blamed a translation error by its Hong Kong factory that led to a mix-up with a decimal point.
Mr Boddingham said: "It was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures the same length as a grizzly bear or a family car."
"I reckon I must be the owner of the biggest slipper in the world."
He said he's most likely to sell the oversized slipper on eBay but wants to keep it if Guinness World Records verifies it as the largest ever made.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?