A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Man gets sent giant slipper
A decimal point error means instead of a size 14.5 he got sent a size 1,450!
27-year-old Tom Boddingham, who has one foot bigger than the other, placed an order worth £15.50 with Monster Slippers and received the giant 7ft long shoe due to a "clerical error".
The British-based company have blamed a translation error by its Hong Kong factory that led to a mix-up with a decimal point.
Mr Boddingham said: "It was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures the same length as a grizzly bear or a family car."
"I reckon I must be the owner of the biggest slipper in the world."
He said he's most likely to sell the oversized slipper on eBay but wants to keep it if Guinness World Records verifies it as the largest ever made.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography