A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Man gets sent giant slipper
A decimal point error means instead of a size 14.5 he got sent a size 1,450!
27-year-old Tom Boddingham, who has one foot bigger than the other, placed an order worth £15.50 with Monster Slippers and received the giant 7ft long shoe due to a "clerical error".
The British-based company have blamed a translation error by its Hong Kong factory that led to a mix-up with a decimal point.
Mr Boddingham said: "It was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures the same length as a grizzly bear or a family car."
"I reckon I must be the owner of the biggest slipper in the world."
He said he's most likely to sell the oversized slipper on eBay but wants to keep it if Guinness World Records verifies it as the largest ever made.
The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica