US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Man gets sent giant slipper
A decimal point error means instead of a size 14.5 he got sent a size 1,450!
27-year-old Tom Boddingham, who has one foot bigger than the other, placed an order worth £15.50 with Monster Slippers and received the giant 7ft long shoe due to a "clerical error".
The British-based company have blamed a translation error by its Hong Kong factory that led to a mix-up with a decimal point.
Mr Boddingham said: "It was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures the same length as a grizzly bear or a family car."
"I reckon I must be the owner of the biggest slipper in the world."
He said he's most likely to sell the oversized slipper on eBay but wants to keep it if Guinness World Records verifies it as the largest ever made.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China