The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
Couple Share The Secrets To A Long-Lasting Marriage On Their 82nd Wedding Anniversary
A couple celebrating their 82nd wedding anniversary have revealed the secrets to a long-lasting marriage...
After 82 years of marriage, Nicholas and Rafaela Ordaz know a thing or two about love and relationships.
The Californian couple, who just celebrated their 82nd wedding anniversary, have revealed the secrets to a long, loving marriage.
And their relationship advice is surprisingly simple:
1. Have respect for one another
2. Show plenty of affection
3. Don’t sweat the small stuff
The pair who said "I do" way back in 1934 (during the Great Depression), have been married so long there is not even a traditional gift to give, but they are on their way to having the longest marriage ever documented and breaking the current Guinness World Record.
According to the Guinness World Records, US couple Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher had been married for 86 years and 290 days as of February 27, 2011, when Mr Fisher passed away.
Their wedding anniversary also marked another exciting celebration as Nicholas turned 102 years old too. The couple celebrated his birthday and their incredible relationship milestone with a party surrounded by their family. Five generations were in attendance, including their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren. WOAH!
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Emma Thompson 'too sad' to do Love Actually sequel without Alan Rickman
- Ant And Dec Are In Talks To Bring Back SM:tv LIVE For Its 20th Anniversary!
- Beyonce to miss Coachella festival 'on doctors' advice'
- Oscars 2017: Which celebrities will kick off?
- Guess who's back? Eminem to headline Reading and Leeds festivals