An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
This Ultimate Mash Up Of Almost All Disney Films Will Give You All Of The Feels
There's a reason why Disney are so successful. They've got the boy-meets-girl/the underdog exceeding all expectations formula down to a tee. Now throw in a handful of catchy tunes and voilá! You've got yourself a kickass film that you'll be singing along to until the end of time.
Now, Disney fans have been gifted a real treat by a certain Lindsay McCutheon, who has edited together a snippet of nearly every Disney film since 1989 to the current day.
The video features original music and delves into the Disney archives to feature films like Mary Poppins, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Mulan. It is made up of every Disney film you could actually remember!
The video, which has been uploaded to YouTube has already wracked up over one million views!
Watch it and enjoy. We know that we do!
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!