He may have been the most terrifying carnivore ever to have walked the Earth but the fearsome Tyrannosaurus rex was apparently also a sensitive lover.
Here they come, walking down the street - The Monkees are taking to the road again in May to celebrate their 45th anniversary.
The original TV boyband are back together for their first UK tour in 12 years. Davy Jones, Micky Dolenz and Peter Tork will play a series of gigs in May, including dates in Plymouth, Cardiff, Nottingham and the Royal Albert Hall, London.
Selling 50 million records with hits such as Daydream Believer, Last Train to Clarksville, I’m a Believer and (I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone, The Monkees provided the soundtrack to teenage lives on both sides of the Atlantic from the ‘60s onwards. With the TV series being repeated throughout the 1980s, a whole new legion of fans were exposed to their crazy antics.
Echo Arena, Liverpool – 12th May
Manchester Apollo – 14th
City Hall, Newcastle – 15th
Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow – 16th
Royal Albert Hall, London – 19th
City Hall, Sheffield – 20th
NIA Academy, Birmingham – 21st
Plymouth Pavillions – 23rd
CIA, Cardiff – 24th
Royal Centre, Nottingham – 25th
Tickets for the tour go on sale on Friday 25th February at 9am.
To book call the ticketline on 01159 934 488 or book via Seetickets
The sculptor whose statue of Cristiano Ronaldo was ridiculed for failing to resemble the Portuguese forward has defended his work.
A bust of Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has caused a storm online - for all the wrong reasons.
As summer camps go, this is the wackiest one we've heard of and it will be heading to London in August!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- River Tyne 'booze cruise' plans slammed by police
- Have You Been Committing This HUGE Tea Making Faux Pas?
- Can You Tell The Celebrity From The Waxwork In Our Hardest Quiz EVER
- Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- Ricky Gervais defends 'dead babies' joke at show in Belfast
- Frozen producer reveals film's original ending was very different
- Glastonbury 2017 line-up will include Katy Perry, The XX and Stormzy
- Oscars blunder sparks new rules backstage for PwC accountants
- Celebrities join Royals' emotional mental health campaign