This will make you feel great!
Monster Munch Aren't Meant To Be Claw Shaped After All!
This whole time we've been thinking we are eating tiny monster claw shaped crips! It looks like we were wrong...
Back in the day there was no better feeling than opening your packed lunch and seeing a bag of Monster Munch.
But could it be that we have living a lie and that Monster Munch AREN'T actually claw shaped after all?
One Twitter user made the recent revelation...
Years of believing Monster Munch to be claw shaped... Or are they just little monsters with big arms and heads? They even stand up! pic.twitter.com/I2mp8maIo3— The Sesh (@TheSeshLad) January 10, 2017
Could it be that they're actually little monsters with tiny arms, legs and giant heads! Well in truth, both guesses are wrong. We're not munching claws nor tiny monsters, as Walker's have confirmed to newspaper The Mirror that are in fact monster feet!
But if you did want to pretend that they're tiny monsters, we wouldn't blame you at all...
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery