Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Monster Munch Aren't Meant To Be Claw Shaped After All!
This whole time we've been thinking we are eating tiny monster claw shaped crips! It looks like we were wrong...
Back in the day there was no better feeling than opening your packed lunch and seeing a bag of Monster Munch.
But could it be that we have living a lie and that Monster Munch AREN'T actually claw shaped after all?
One Twitter user made the recent revelation...
Years of believing Monster Munch to be claw shaped... Or are they just little monsters with big arms and heads? They even stand up! pic.twitter.com/I2mp8maIo3— The Sesh (@TheSeshLad) January 10, 2017
Could it be that they're actually little monsters with tiny arms, legs and giant heads! Well in truth, both guesses are wrong. We're not munching claws nor tiny monsters, as Walker's have confirmed to newspaper The Mirror that are in fact monster feet!
But if you did want to pretend that they're tiny monsters, we wouldn't blame you at all...
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year