A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
MOOBS Makes It Into The Oxford English Dictionary! And You'll Never Guess What Else...
It gets to this time every year and it never ceases to amaze us that some of the words we throw around in our everyday chit chat make it into the Oxford English Dictionary. And this year it's the age of the 'moobs'.
We've been using it since it was first recorded in 2001 and it refers to the 'unusually prominent breasts on a man'. Yep, that's right, it's a 'man boob'.
Picture | iStock
We're not sure what this is going to do for body confidence, so let's use it in a polite manner okay?
'Westminster bubble' - which was first recorded being used in 1998 - has also made it in to the dictionary and it us used to describe the tight community of politicians, journalists and civil servants who appear to be out of touch with ordinary person. We can all relate to this one, right?
Another word that has been included in the dictionary update it 'gender-fluid' which refers to people who don't identify as either male or female. Despite not being made official, we've been using this one since 1987.
Picture | iStock
A few foodie terms have also pushed their way in such as 'cheese-eating', 'chef de partie', 'chef de cabinet' and 'chefdom' - which refers to the status achieved by a chef.
Cheeseball has also been added and is used to describe someone or something lacking taste, style, or originality; or the breaded and deep fried cheese appetizer!
So for all of the cheese-lovers out there: you've officially made it in to the Oxford English Dictionary!
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
A budding four-year-old astronaut who sent NASA a letter asking it to build a rocket he designed was thrilled when the space agency replied with their own letter praising him.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- WATCH! Young Boy Uses Pocket Money to Make Gifts For The Homeless
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show