The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
The Most Expensive Streets In The UK Are Revealed!
Do you live in one of these streets? Is your house worth £1 million? It could be now.
Homeowners in Britain could be in for a treat as a new study has found that there are more than 40,000 new 'property millionaires' this year, thanks (we think) to rising house prices.
Overall, around 660,900 hoes across the country are now estimated to be worth at least £1 million, according to the study by Zoopla.
Unsurprisingly, four out of five (82%) of Britain's property millionaires live in London or the South East of England, while only 1.28% are in Scotland and 0.25% are in Wales. Again, it doesn't come as a surprise that the differences in the value of property in the north and south of the UK.
Also as part of the study, the most expensive streets to live on have also been revealed, as well as the most expensive neighbourhoods.
Do you live in one of these neighbourhoods? If you do, the chances are you're a millionaire!
As for the rest of us? We can dream, right?
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs