Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
The Most Expensive Streets In The UK Are Revealed!
Do you live in one of these streets? Is your house worth £1 million? It could be now.
Homeowners in Britain could be in for a treat as a new study has found that there are more than 40,000 new 'property millionaires' this year, thanks (we think) to rising house prices.
Overall, around 660,900 hoes across the country are now estimated to be worth at least £1 million, according to the study by Zoopla.
Unsurprisingly, four out of five (82%) of Britain's property millionaires live in London or the South East of England, while only 1.28% are in Scotland and 0.25% are in Wales. Again, it doesn't come as a surprise that the differences in the value of property in the north and south of the UK.
Also as part of the study, the most expensive streets to live on have also been revealed, as well as the most expensive neighbourhoods.
Do you live in one of these neighbourhoods? If you do, the chances are you're a millionaire!
As for the rest of us? We can dream, right?
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming
- Dead or Alive and Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns dies at 57
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Christopher Marlowe credited as Shakespeare's co-writer
- Hundreds of Twilight costumes and props to be auctioned in Los Angeles
- Fassbender likes to 'leave people and technology behind'