These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
The Most Expensive Streets In The UK Are Revealed!
Do you live in one of these streets? Is your house worth £1 million? It could be now.
Homeowners in Britain could be in for a treat as a new study has found that there are more than 40,000 new 'property millionaires' this year, thanks (we think) to rising house prices.
Overall, around 660,900 hoes across the country are now estimated to be worth at least £1 million, according to the study by Zoopla.
Unsurprisingly, four out of five (82%) of Britain's property millionaires live in London or the South East of England, while only 1.28% are in Scotland and 0.25% are in Wales. Again, it doesn't come as a surprise that the differences in the value of property in the north and south of the UK.
Also as part of the study, the most expensive streets to live on have also been revealed, as well as the most expensive neighbourhoods.
Do you live in one of these neighbourhoods? If you do, the chances are you're a millionaire!
As for the rest of us? We can dream, right?
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character
- Harry Potter play casts spell at WhatsOnStage awards