After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
The Most Expensive Streets In The UK Are Revealed!
Do you live in one of these streets? Is your house worth £1 million? It could be now.
Homeowners in Britain could be in for a treat as a new study has found that there are more than 40,000 new 'property millionaires' this year, thanks (we think) to rising house prices.
Overall, around 660,900 hoes across the country are now estimated to be worth at least £1 million, according to the study by Zoopla.
Unsurprisingly, four out of five (82%) of Britain's property millionaires live in London or the South East of England, while only 1.28% are in Scotland and 0.25% are in Wales. Again, it doesn't come as a surprise that the differences in the value of property in the north and south of the UK.
Also as part of the study, the most expensive streets to live on have also been revealed, as well as the most expensive neighbourhoods.
Do you live in one of these neighbourhoods? If you do, the chances are you're a millionaire!
As for the rest of us? We can dream, right?
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders
- Baldwin offers to 'stop' SNL skit in exchange for Trump's tax returns
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash