Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Move over Mayfair
Mayfair is just one of a host of casualties in the latest version of the classic board game Monopoly.
'Kensington Palace Gardens' is now the most prestigious property around the Monopoly board after recently being named the most expensive area for property in Britain.
Will and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, will shortly become residents of the exclusive area of West London and the move means the board game remains up to date with real life property prices.
The shift from Mayfair to Kensington does not come as the only change to the game as it also includes an added bonus of receiving £2m when passing GO, rather than £2000.
In fact, there's a whole host of changes to the latest edition, including the addition of London's airports:
|Old name||New name|
|Kings Cross Station||LONDON CITY AIRPORT|
|Marylebone Station||STANSTED AIRPORT|
|Fenchurch Street Station||GATWICK AIRPORT|
|Liverpool Street Station||HEATHROW AIRPORT|
|Old Kent Road||BISHOP GATE
|The Angel Islington||FULHAM BROADWAY|
|Euston Road||CAMDEN HIGH STREET|
|Pentonville Road||EARLS COURT ROAD|
|Pall Mall||BRIXTON HILL|
|Northumberland Aenue||CANARY WHARF|
|Bow Street||WARDOUR STREET|
|Vine Street||SHAFTESBURY AVENUE|
|Fleet Street||OLD STREET|
|Trafalgar Square||ST. KATHARINE DOCKS|
|Leicester Square||PRIMROSE HILL|
|Coventry Street||PORTOBELLO ROAD|
|Piccadilly||NOTTING HILL GATE|
|Regent Street||SAVILLE ROW|
|Oxford Street||OXFORD STREET|
|Bond Street||KINGS ROAD|
|Mayfair||KENSINGTON PALACE GARDENS|
|Electric Company||MOBILE PHONE|
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year