Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Move over Mayfair
Mayfair is just one of a host of casualties in the latest version of the classic board game Monopoly.
'Kensington Palace Gardens' is now the most prestigious property around the Monopoly board after recently being named the most expensive area for property in Britain.
Will and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, will shortly become residents of the exclusive area of West London and the move means the board game remains up to date with real life property prices.
The shift from Mayfair to Kensington does not come as the only change to the game as it also includes an added bonus of receiving £2m when passing GO, rather than £2000.
In fact, there's a whole host of changes to the latest edition, including the addition of London's airports:
|Old name||New name|
|Kings Cross Station||LONDON CITY AIRPORT|
|Marylebone Station||STANSTED AIRPORT|
|Fenchurch Street Station||GATWICK AIRPORT|
|Liverpool Street Station||HEATHROW AIRPORT|
|Old Kent Road||BISHOP GATE
|The Angel Islington||FULHAM BROADWAY|
|Euston Road||CAMDEN HIGH STREET|
|Pentonville Road||EARLS COURT ROAD|
|Pall Mall||BRIXTON HILL|
|Northumberland Aenue||CANARY WHARF|
|Bow Street||WARDOUR STREET|
|Vine Street||SHAFTESBURY AVENUE|
|Fleet Street||OLD STREET|
|Trafalgar Square||ST. KATHARINE DOCKS|
|Leicester Square||PRIMROSE HILL|
|Coventry Street||PORTOBELLO ROAD|
|Piccadilly||NOTTING HILL GATE|
|Regent Street||SAVILLE ROW|
|Oxford Street||OXFORD STREET|
|Bond Street||KINGS ROAD|
|Mayfair||KENSINGTON PALACE GARDENS|
|Electric Company||MOBILE PHONE|
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Hundreds of Twilight costumes and props to be auctioned in Los Angeles
- Fassbender likes to 'leave people and technology behind'
- Justin Bieber storms off stage during concert in Manchester
- Bill Murray says getting top comedy award is like 'winning lottery'