Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
This Mum Owns Her Family WhatsApp Group With One Killer Sentence
She's the sassiest women on the planet...and we LOVE it!
When Dave McGinn bought his mum a Smartphone for her birthday... he had no idea the mayhem he was about to unleash.
However, when the Irishman added his mum to the family WhatsApp group, he soon discovered that she was a force to be reckoned with.
Far from starting the conversation with pleasantries, super mum dives straight in with a serious put down!
My dad bought my mam a smartphone for her birthday, and she has just been added to the family WhatsApp group pic.twitter.com/lmUV87lWfG— Dave McGinn (@davemcginn_ie) August 17, 2016
Looks like she's got a feel for things pretty quickly!
The sassy comment drew much praise on Twitter:
Some suggested the tech wizard try other means of Social Media too:
@davemcginn_ie she's taking to it like a duck to water. Has she tried Twitter yet?— Mary G McG (@MaryGMcG) August 17, 2016
Other Twitter users also got involved to share their stories of their own family WhatsApp groups:
With one user even suggesting she gets her own show:
@davemcginn_ie Your mum deserves her own show— Aoife Somers (@aoifesomers) August 18, 2016
We think it's safe to say, she owned this. One in the bag for mum's everywhere!
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is OK'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins
- Will Sex And The City return? It's a possibility, says Parker
- Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim announce split after 18 years