Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
This Mum Owns Her Family WhatsApp Group With One Killer Sentence
She's the sassiest women on the planet...and we LOVE it!
When Dave McGinn bought his mum a Smartphone for her birthday... he had no idea the mayhem he was about to unleash.
However, when the Irishman added his mum to the family WhatsApp group, he soon discovered that she was a force to be reckoned with.
Far from starting the conversation with pleasantries, super mum dives straight in with a serious put down!
My dad bought my mam a smartphone for her birthday, and she has just been added to the family WhatsApp group pic.twitter.com/lmUV87lWfG— Dave McGinn (@davemcginn_ie) August 17, 2016
Looks like she's got a feel for things pretty quickly!
The sassy comment drew much praise on Twitter:
Some suggested the tech wizard try other means of Social Media too:
@davemcginn_ie she's taking to it like a duck to water. Has she tried Twitter yet?— Mary G McG (@MaryGMcG) August 17, 2016
Other Twitter users also got involved to share their stories of their own family WhatsApp groups:
With one user even suggesting she gets her own show:
@davemcginn_ie Your mum deserves her own show— Aoife Somers (@aoifesomers) August 18, 2016
We think it's safe to say, she owned this. One in the bag for mum's everywhere!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year