An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
This Mum Owns Her Family WhatsApp Group With One Killer Sentence
She's the sassiest women on the planet...and we LOVE it!
When Dave McGinn bought his mum a Smartphone for her birthday... he had no idea the mayhem he was about to unleash.
However, when the Irishman added his mum to the family WhatsApp group, he soon discovered that she was a force to be reckoned with.
Far from starting the conversation with pleasantries, super mum dives straight in with a serious put down!
My dad bought my mam a smartphone for her birthday, and she has just been added to the family WhatsApp group pic.twitter.com/lmUV87lWfG— Dave McGinn (@davemcginn_ie) August 17, 2016
Looks like she's got a feel for things pretty quickly!
The sassy comment drew much praise on Twitter:
Some suggested the tech wizard try other means of Social Media too:
@davemcginn_ie she's taking to it like a duck to water. Has she tried Twitter yet?— Mary G McG (@MaryGMcG) August 17, 2016
Other Twitter users also got involved to share their stories of their own family WhatsApp groups:
With one user even suggesting she gets her own show:
@davemcginn_ie Your mum deserves her own show— Aoife Somers (@aoifesomers) August 18, 2016
We think it's safe to say, she owned this. One in the bag for mum's everywhere!
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!