US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
This Mum Owns Her Family WhatsApp Group With One Killer Sentence
She's the sassiest women on the planet...and we LOVE it!
When Dave McGinn bought his mum a Smartphone for her birthday... he had no idea the mayhem he was about to unleash.
However, when the Irishman added his mum to the family WhatsApp group, he soon discovered that she was a force to be reckoned with.
Far from starting the conversation with pleasantries, super mum dives straight in with a serious put down!
My dad bought my mam a smartphone for her birthday, and she has just been added to the family WhatsApp group pic.twitter.com/lmUV87lWfG— Dave McGinn (@davemcginn_ie) August 17, 2016
Looks like she's got a feel for things pretty quickly!
The sassy comment drew much praise on Twitter:
Some suggested the tech wizard try other means of Social Media too:
@davemcginn_ie she's taking to it like a duck to water. Has she tried Twitter yet?— Mary G McG (@MaryGMcG) August 17, 2016
Other Twitter users also got involved to share their stories of their own family WhatsApp groups:
With one user even suggesting she gets her own show:
@davemcginn_ie Your mum deserves her own show— Aoife Somers (@aoifesomers) August 18, 2016
We think it's safe to say, she owned this. One in the bag for mum's everywhere!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour