US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Creepy App Lets You Find People Online From One Photo
You better get ready to watch your back, because a new app claims to let you find people on Social Media by simply using a photo of them.
FindFace has actually already used it's nifty technology to track down criminals from photos taken on CCTV, but now this clever electronics system could be used in other ways too.
Sites like Facebook, or even dating sites could utilise this program in the future so that you could identify someone just from their photo.
In Russian creator Alexander Kabakov has seen his data finder already be downloaded by 500,000 people, so surely it's just a matter of time before this takes off over here too...
Personally? We're still a little freaked out, but we'll let you be the judge.
Inspector Gadget would be so proud!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China