After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
The New iPhone Could Be Waterproof, But Apple Might Never Actually Tell Us!
There are rumours afoot that Apple's new iPhone is set to be waterproof, but we may never know!
It's clear that Apple have been trying to make their iPhones sturdier and sturdier with the introduction of different shapes and sizes over the years - it seems we'll never learn to stop dropping them!
But aside from dropping them, the ultimate in iPhone tragedies worldwide is water damage.
Since what feels like the dawn of time (we couldn't imagine a word without smart phones!) people have been accidentally dropping their iPhones down the loo, into the sink or into the swimming pool on holiday.
Bags and bags of rice have tried both successfully and unsuccessfully to fix our soggy devices after a mishap, but wouldn't it just be great if they were waterproof to begin with?
Apparently the new iPhone 7 - expected to be revealed by Apple in the autumn - will be fully waterproof, but it may never be officially announced that it is.
The speculation has come to light after Apple submitted a patent for technology that allows the iPhone camera to take pictures properly underwater.
Surely this means they've already cracked waterproofing the whole device, right?
We can only hope! But just in case we will be keeping our phones high and dry.
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Game Of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Matt Damon reacts to 'outrageous' whitewashing claims
- Tom Hardy Lost A Bet With Leonardo DiCaprio And Now Has To Get A Tattoo!
- Scarlett Moffatt Has Some Seriously Strange Celebrity Crushes!
- Gigi Hadid beats sister Bella to Model of the Year at 2016 Fashion Awards