He may have been the most terrifying carnivore ever to have walked the Earth but the fearsome Tyrannosaurus rex was apparently also a sensitive lover.
The New iPhone Could Be Waterproof, But Apple Might Never Actually Tell Us!
There are rumours afoot that Apple's new iPhone is set to be waterproof, but we may never know!
It's clear that Apple have been trying to make their iPhones sturdier and sturdier with the introduction of different shapes and sizes over the years - it seems we'll never learn to stop dropping them!
But aside from dropping them, the ultimate in iPhone tragedies worldwide is water damage.
Since what feels like the dawn of time (we couldn't imagine a word without smart phones!) people have been accidentally dropping their iPhones down the loo, into the sink or into the swimming pool on holiday.
Bags and bags of rice have tried both successfully and unsuccessfully to fix our soggy devices after a mishap, but wouldn't it just be great if they were waterproof to begin with?
Apparently the new iPhone 7 - expected to be revealed by Apple in the autumn - will be fully waterproof, but it may never be officially announced that it is.
The speculation has come to light after Apple submitted a patent for technology that allows the iPhone camera to take pictures properly underwater.
Surely this means they've already cracked waterproofing the whole device, right?
We can only hope! But just in case we will be keeping our phones high and dry.
The sculptor whose statue of Cristiano Ronaldo was ridiculed for failing to resemble the Portuguese forward has defended his work.
A bust of Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has caused a storm online - for all the wrong reasons.
As summer camps go, this is the wackiest one we've heard of and it will be heading to London in August!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- River Tyne 'booze cruise' plans slammed by police
- Have You Been Committing This HUGE Tea Making Faux Pas?
- Can You Tell The Celebrity From The Waxwork In Our Hardest Quiz EVER
- Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- Ricky Gervais defends 'dead babies' joke at show in Belfast
- Frozen producer reveals film's original ending was very different
- Glastonbury 2017 line-up will include Katy Perry, The XX and Stormzy
- Oscars blunder sparks new rules backstage for PwC accountants
- Celebrities join Royals' emotional mental health campaign