Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
The New iPhone Could Be Waterproof, But Apple Might Never Actually Tell Us!
There are rumours afoot that Apple's new iPhone is set to be waterproof, but we may never know!
It's clear that Apple have been trying to make their iPhones sturdier and sturdier with the introduction of different shapes and sizes over the years - it seems we'll never learn to stop dropping them!
But aside from dropping them, the ultimate in iPhone tragedies worldwide is water damage.
Since what feels like the dawn of time (we couldn't imagine a word without smart phones!) people have been accidentally dropping their iPhones down the loo, into the sink or into the swimming pool on holiday.
Bags and bags of rice have tried both successfully and unsuccessfully to fix our soggy devices after a mishap, but wouldn't it just be great if they were waterproof to begin with?
Apparently the new iPhone 7 - expected to be revealed by Apple in the autumn - will be fully waterproof, but it may never be officially announced that it is.
The speculation has come to light after Apple submitted a patent for technology that allows the iPhone camera to take pictures properly underwater.
Surely this means they've already cracked waterproofing the whole device, right?
We can only hope! But just in case we will be keeping our phones high and dry.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is OK'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins
- Will Sex And The City return? It's a possibility, says Parker
- Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim announce split after 18 years