The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
No One Understands Why One Twin Was Born First But The Other Is OLDER
New parents have the internet scratching their heads with the riddle surrounding the birth of their twins.
When it comes to twins it's pretty simple, the twin born first is regarded as the older twin despite sharing the same birthday.
Well, a health centre in America has everyone confused after sharing a riddle surrounding the birth of newborn twins.
In the caption they posted their "riddle of the day", which was: "Samuel was born first, but his twin brother Ronan is older. How is that possible?"
Huh? How can that be?
Surely there is no logical explanation as to why a twin born after the first one, would be regarded as the eldest twin.
It just doesn't make sense!
Well, actually this tricky riddle does have an answer.
Samuel was born at 1.39am. on Sunday, November 6 and by the time Ronan was born 31 minutes later, Daylight Savings Time had ended for the year and the time fell back by an hour, making Ronan’s official time of birth 1.10am!
Meaning, technically he's older.
Dad to the newborns Seth, claims he had a sneaky suspicion Daylight Savings Time would come into play, while their nurse claims it's the first time she's seen something of this nature in over 40 years of working in midwifery.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Disney won't digitalise Carrie Fisher's image in new Star Wars film
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable