Yes, you did read that correctly.
Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
In recent months, the Pokemon Go phase has SERIOUSLY died down making many of us believe that perhaps this craze had left us for good.
Sadly not! A new version of the game is set to be released very soon.
The mobile app took the world by storm last year when it revolutionised mobile gaming by taking children out to the streets to explore the world through their mobile phone thanks to a camera lens.
But not everyone saw it positively!
Parents despaired as they tried to prize their children away from their phones and tablets while shop owners had to put up notices to keep players at bay when their stores became 'Pokestops'.
So there will be mixed reactions when Pokemon Go Generation 2 is released.
Ninanctic, who develop the game, are being very hush hush about when to expect it but the update will bring at introduce at least 80 new Pokemon for players to collect.
Other than that the only firm information is that it will be 'by the end of week'.
A handwritten parchment of the US Declaration of Independence - only the second known to exist - has been found hidden away in a small English city.
Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Serena Williams brands Ilie Nastase's comments 'racist' and 'sexist'
- Sir Elton John struck down by 'potentially deadly' infection
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates