Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
In recent months, the Pokemon Go phase has SERIOUSLY died down making many of us believe that perhaps this craze had left us for good.
Sadly not! A new version of the game is set to be released very soon.
The mobile app took the world by storm last year when it revolutionised mobile gaming by taking children out to the streets to explore the world through their mobile phone thanks to a camera lens.
But not everyone saw it positively!
Parents despaired as they tried to prize their children away from their phones and tablets while shop owners had to put up notices to keep players at bay when their stores became 'Pokestops'.
So there will be mixed reactions when Pokemon Go Generation 2 is released.
Ninanctic, who develop the game, are being very hush hush about when to expect it but the update will bring at introduce at least 80 new Pokemon for players to collect.
Other than that the only firm information is that it will be 'by the end of week'.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Barrymore arrest detective thought star's 'five-minute window' was enough time for murder, court hears
- Tributes to 'debonair citizen of the world' Sir Roger Moore
- Sir Roger Moore, James Bond actor, dies at 89
- Dark Universe: Stars to revive monster classics in new franchise
- Zack Snyder quits Justice League after daughter's suicide