A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
This Weird Optical Illusion Majorly Confused Tube Passengers
Does this picture make you do a double take?
An eagle-eyed computer had to look twice when passengers’ bodies seemed to merge into one on the London Underground.
The optical illusion was caused by a pane of glass, which almost magically transposed a woman’s dress onto a man’s body!
Reddit user ‘lolihull’ spotted the strange sight and couldn’t resist taking a picture. The passenger told the Standard newspaper: “He was sitting opposite me on the fold down chairs. I was looking down at my phone and I looked up and noticed this man wearing a dress and had to do a double take.
"My reaction was to take a picture to show my friends - they thought it was funny and encouraged me to post it on Reddit. "[The man and woman] were sitting next to each other and I had the glass partition next to me and that caused the reflection of his head onto her body."
The image was posted on social media site imgur and has received more than 30,000 views.
What do you reckon?
If anything is going to get Londoners talking on the tube, we reckon this could do it!
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography