A Bristol couple were shocked to discover a 5ft snake hiding in their new car as they drove home from a Sheffield dealership.
Parents Are Naming Their Babies After Instagram Filters
The next generation of gramkids – parents are naming their babies after Instagram filters...
Yep, newly-released data from US parenting site BabyCenter suggests that baby name inspiration in 2015 has come from the mobile app, Instagram. The list of names includes the likes of Juno, Reyes, Amaro and Willow.
Talking about the findings,said: "Many new mums and dads are at home on social media and fluent in emoji, hashtags, and memes.
"Some wouldn't even think of posting a photo on Facebook or Instagram without some creative tweaking. So why not put those favourite filters to an even better use?
"These are all names of Instagram filters and tools that add depth, artistry, and sparkle to lackluster landscapes and washed-out selfies."
So would you name your baby after an Instagram filter?
Read More: Most Bizarre Celebrity Baby Names EVER
Burger King just threw the ultimate shade to McDonald's with it's ghost costume.
Don't you just hate it when you're wrong?
A former Royal Navy search-and-rescue helicopter has been renovated into a holiday home.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Bill Murray Or Tom Hanks? Fans Are Baffled Over Who This Hollywood Actor Is!
- These Six Tricks Could Save You HUNDREDS On Your Winter Fuel Bill
- This Make-Up Box Isn't What It Looks Like... It's So Much More!
- Have You Got One? These Rare 20p Coins Are Worth Up To £100 EACH!
- 'Incredibly aggressive' seal attacks surfer at Sydney beach
- Lily Allen told to 'find an immigrant' to give her a ride by cab driver
- Vincent Van Gogh: World's first painted film debuts in London
- Hacker Ryan Collins jailed for stealing nude celebrity photos
- Bond star Naomie Harris to receive Variety Award for contribution to UK film
- 'It was never a parody': Schumer dismisses accusations of racism