US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Parents Are Naming Their Babies After Instagram Filters
The next generation of gramkids – parents are naming their babies after Instagram filters...
Yep, newly-released data from US parenting site BabyCenter suggests that baby name inspiration in 2015 has come from the mobile app, Instagram. The list of names includes the likes of Juno, Reyes, Amaro and Willow.
Talking about the findings,said: "Many new mums and dads are at home on social media and fluent in emoji, hashtags, and memes.
"Some wouldn't even think of posting a photo on Facebook or Instagram without some creative tweaking. So why not put those favourite filters to an even better use?
"These are all names of Instagram filters and tools that add depth, artistry, and sparkle to lackluster landscapes and washed-out selfies."
So would you name your baby after an Instagram filter?
Read More: Most Bizarre Celebrity Baby Names EVER
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China