Physicists and TV star Brian Cox believes this high-tech piece of equipment proves ghosts are just a figment of our imaginations...
Parents Are Naming Their Babies After Instagram Filters
The next generation of gramkids – parents are naming their babies after Instagram filters...
Yep, newly-released data from US parenting site BabyCenter suggests that baby name inspiration in 2015 has come from the mobile app, Instagram. The list of names includes the likes of Juno, Reyes, Amaro and Willow.
Talking about the findings,said: "Many new mums and dads are at home on social media and fluent in emoji, hashtags, and memes.
"Some wouldn't even think of posting a photo on Facebook or Instagram without some creative tweaking. So why not put those favourite filters to an even better use?
"These are all names of Instagram filters and tools that add depth, artistry, and sparkle to lackluster landscapes and washed-out selfies."
So would you name your baby after an Instagram filter?
Read More: Most Bizarre Celebrity Baby Names EVER
Yes you read that correctly...a whale gatecrashed this couple's wedding!
The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Brits Are Taking Storm Doris In Good Humour As Winds Set To Reach EIGHTY MPH
- How you can perfect the 'dabbing' move Tom Watson apparently tried at PMQs
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's funeral: Sister hopes socialite 'heals in heaven'
- Cowell burglar convicted of £1m jewellery raid
- Oscars In Memoriam gaffe:'dead' woman in tribute video is alive
- Is THIS The Real Reason Why Jennifer Saunders Has Called Time On Ab Fab?
- Moonlight star Naomie Harris: Oscars blunder stole 'our moment'