Police in the Netherlands have helped a 99-year-old woman's dream come true… by letting her spend time in a jail cell.
This Guy Pretended Peter Andre Is His Uncle To Impress A Date
It's a dog eat dog world out there in the scary world of dating...and sometime you have to pull out all the stops!
We've all felt those pre-date jitters - am I looking my best, will the other person like me, do I have anything trapped between my teeth?!
Well feeling nervous might be one thing, but actually pulling the wool over your potential future partner's eyes is quite something else!
One guy took things to a whole new level when he wanted to impress a lady...and even roped one of his mates in to help!
The cheeky chappy convinced his pal Charlie Henshall to change his profile picture on the messenger service WhatsApp, to one of 'Mysterious Girl' singer Peter Andre!
when your mate asks you to pretend to be Peter Andre, I got you bro pic.twitter.com/0rTB2sO6MF— Henshall (@HenshallCharlie) January 3, 2017
Being the helpful friend, Mr Henshall obliged and even shared screenshots of their naughty ploy on Twitter.
The lads didn't add whether their plan worked, but we doubt it somehow...
After a long day, we all something light-hearted to lift our mood.
April the giraffe has the internet of tenterhooks, as she gets ready to give birth.
It turns out our faces CHANGE depending on our names, allowing strangers to guess what we might be called! WEIRD but true...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Ever Had A Spooky Experience? Here's Why Brian Cox Says GHOSTS Can't Possibly Exist!
- The Awkward Moment A WHALE Upstaged This Bride At Her Wedding
- Unidentified sea creature washes up on Philippines beach
- 'Enormous' £1m cannabis haul found in raid on 1980s nuclear bunker
- Brits Are Taking Storm Doris In Good Humour As Winds Set To Reach EIGHTY MPH
- Beauty And The Beast: 'Gay moment' set to make Disney history
- Simon Cowell burglar sentenced to eight years for £1m jewellery break-in
- Warren Beatty wants more answers from Academy over Oscars gaffe
- Benedict Cumberbatch to star as playboy in new TV show
- JK Rowling Shows Her Wicked Side With Teasing Fantastic Beasts Sequel Tweet!