US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
This Guy Pretended Peter Andre Is His Uncle To Impress A Date
It's a dog eat dog world out there in the scary world of dating...and sometime you have to pull out all the stops!
We've all felt those pre-date jitters - am I looking my best, will the other person like me, do I have anything trapped between my teeth?!
Well feeling nervous might be one thing, but actually pulling the wool over your potential future partner's eyes is quite something else!
One guy took things to a whole new level when he wanted to impress a lady...and even roped one of his mates in to help!
The cheeky chappy convinced his pal Charlie Henshall to change his profile picture on the messenger service WhatsApp, to one of 'Mysterious Girl' singer Peter Andre!
when your mate asks you to pretend to be Peter Andre, I got you bro pic.twitter.com/0rTB2sO6MF— Henshall (@HenshallCharlie) January 3, 2017
Being the helpful friend, Mr Henshall obliged and even shared screenshots of their naughty ploy on Twitter.
The lads didn't add whether their plan worked, but we doubt it somehow...
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival