Chocolate fans we have some devastating news for you. Some of the nation's best loved packs of choc are shrinking in size.
It's Boaty McBoatface Take 2! Meet Planey McPlaneface: Team GB's Olympic Aircraft
When will they learn?!
We all remember what happened when the National Environment Research Council put the question to the public about what their brand, spanking new vessel should be named...
When online voting to christen the Royal Research Ship opened, the internet predictably rose to the occasion and after thousands of entries none was more popular than - wait for it - RRS Boaty McBoatface.
In the end the powers that be had to override the winning entry and decided to name the boat after the noble biologist Sir David Attenborough...but it was all a bit of a fiasco.
So you'd have thought that by now people would have learned their lesson.
Naturally this was not the case.
British Airways decided to ignore all the lesson of history and go right ahead to ask the public what the should name the plane bringing Team GB and Paralympics GB back from the Rio Olympics 2016 in Brazil.
Check out the call to action:
— Team GB (@TeamGB) August 1, 2016
To give credit where it's due, the BA team did kick off with some pre-made suggestions, including:
And some people did start off by playing ball:
However, it didn't take long before creativity took over once again and mayhem descended...
But that's not all! Despite the whole team flying economy, five lucky athletes got upgraded to business class on the flight!
The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- All Our Easter Dreams Have Been Answered Thanks To This G&T Easter Egg
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- Harry Styles teases first solo album after One Direction split
- Vogue Williams 'still recovering' from Jump injury
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder