The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Police Officer Shocks Everyone With THIS Tearjerking Proposal.
London Pride 2016 surprise marriage proposal Met Police
We desperately tried to hold back the tears whilst watching this romantic moment...
One police officer was willing to put his duties on hold to ask his partner a burning question at Pride festival over the weekend.
More than 100 police officers took part in a march as thousands flocked to the capital to celebrate the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, but one copper needed to make an important stop along the way.
Amid the sounds of cheers, whistles and music, he broke away from his rank and walked over to his partner who had been cheering him on from the sidelines.
Taking off his hat, the officer got down one knee and popped the question to his beau, who wasn't able to contain his shock.
He wasn't the only one who thought about popping the question either!
Another touching image, also saw a police officer propose to his partner, who was also a colleague, in the middle of the parade.
Both touching images have since gone viral, with many taking to Twitter to congratulate the couple and share their support.
Aww! Love really does win!
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs