Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
This Postman Creates Fake Post To Keep A Very Cute Pet Dog Happy
Australian postman Martin Struder can't bear to disappoint cute labrador Pippa on his rounds...
Is there anything cuter than a perfectly well-behaved pet dog?
Lovely labrador Pippa lives in Brisbane, Australia, but instead of just digging up bones in the garden she LOVES collecting post!
Her postman is Martin Struder, who shared some wonderful pictures of Pippa on Facebook.
In fact, Pippa loves collecting post so much that she gets upset when there isn't any. Awwww!
So, Martin came up with a cunning plan...just make some post up to keep Pippa happy.
Martin said on his Facebook page: "Sometimes, Pippa comes out for the daily delivery but there’s no mail for her to collect. So I have to improvise."
How unbelievably cute is this little card for Pippa? We want to give both of them a hug!
Martin's Facebook post has gone viral and has now been shared more than 9,000 times. As if we needed anymore proof that we love our pets!
Perhaps this proves that the stereotype of angry dogs chasing postmen away is false?
Let us know, do you have a post-loving pet or a post-fearing pooch?
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is OK'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins
- Will Sex And The City return? It's a possibility, says Parker
- Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim announce split after 18 years