A bust of Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has caused a storm online - for all the wrong reasons.
We Dare You Not To Get Emotional As People Reveal Their Proudest Moments
A heartwarming thread on social sharing site Reddit is encouraging people to reveal their proudest moments…and it's INTENSE!
If your proudest moment it doing the weekly big shop in an hour or less look away now, because we're about to get really emotional…
A new thread on Reddit is asking the social site's users to reveal their proudest moments ever.
Some are sweet, like learning to ride a bike, while others are a little more sensational - like leaving school with no qualifications and smashing an MBA more than 10 years later!
Take a look at our pick of the best 'proud moments' here…
What do we think of when it comes to proud moments? This scene from 'Up' of course!
What are you most proud of? Let us know below...
As summer camps go, this is the wackiest one we've heard of and it will be heading to London in August!
Plans for thousands of people to float on inflatables down the River Tyne on a "booze cruise" have been criticised by police.
You may have been making tea wrong this whole time! A tea expert is warning people about the perils of this cuppa ruining mistake...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Can You Tell The Celebrity From The Waxwork In Our Hardest Quiz EVER
- Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- This Girl Took The Man Who Saved Her From Hurricane Katrina To Her Ball
- The Coat That EVERYBODY Had Last Year Has Had A Revamp!
- Oscars blunder sparks new rules backstage for PwC accountants
- Celebrities join Royals' emotional mental health campaign
- George Michael's funeral: Singer laid to rest at private ceremony
- True Detective: Should we be excited about the HBO show's revival?
- Drake breaks his own streaming record with More Life