It's tough for trees to thrive in the semi-desert Sous valley region of southern Morocco, but scientists have found that some might be getting a helping hand from an unlikely source.
We Dare You Not To Get Emotional As People Reveal Their Proudest Moments
A heartwarming thread on social sharing site Reddit is encouraging people to reveal their proudest moments…and it's INTENSE!
If your proudest moment it doing the weekly big shop in an hour or less look away now, because we're about to get really emotional…
A new thread on Reddit is asking the social site's users to reveal their proudest moments ever.
Some are sweet, like learning to ride a bike, while others are a little more sensational - like leaving school with no qualifications and smashing an MBA more than 10 years later!
Take a look at our pick of the best 'proud moments' here…
What do we think of when it comes to proud moments? This scene from 'Up' of course!
What are you most proud of? Let us know below...
Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This Week's Temperatures Could Bring The Hottest Day Of The Year!
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Cannes 2017: Crowning the new King and Queen
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal