This Friday a rare space event is to take place in a 2016 that has been full of wacky events!
Puppy Love! This Pooch And His New Owner Found Each Other In The Most Unlikely Way
This persistent pooch found himself a new owner in a story that will absolutely melt your heart!
We all know dogs are man's best friend, but this adorable pooch and his new owner found each other in an unlikely way!
Olivia Sievers is a German air stewardess and regularly visits Argentina as part of her job.
On one such trip to Buenos Aires, Olivia discovered a street dog outside her hotel. Feeling sorry for the pooch, she played with him for a while and gave him some food.
This gesture of goodwill really struck a chord with the dog and he then began to spend every night outside the hotel waiting for Olivia.
She decided to call him Rubio and gave him an airline blanket to make his nights on the street outside the hotel a little comfier.
When Olivia took her flight home to Germany, she thought she would never see Rubio again but amazingly, the next time she visited Buenos Aires, Rubio was right where she left him, waiting!
Completely charmed by the affections of the pup, Olivia tried to help him get adopted, but Rubio escaped and returned to the hotel - it must be love!
Feeling like it was inevitable, Olivia decided to get the necessary paperwork to bring Rubio back to Frankfurt and a couple of weeks ago he flew to his new home with his new owner.
And they lived happily ever after! Aww!
James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- You Can Now Discover What Animal You Would Conjure As Your Patronus
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Serial prankster Vitalii Sediuk ambushes Kim Kardashian in Paris
- Disney reveals plans for live action remake of The Lion King
- Amy Schumer and Justin Bieber 'most dangerous celebrities online'
- Adele's '25' goes diamond platinum in the US
- Brad Pitt to miss Voyage Of Time premiere due to 'family situation'