US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Quality Street Fans May Just Need To Accept The Changes To This Year's Tin!
Chocolate lovers have been up in arms since Nestle revealed they would be removing the Toffee Deluxe from Quality Street.
Quality Street, who are known for re-inventing toffee made the controversial decision to replace their Toffee Deluxe with a new confection, the Honeycomb Crunch.
A tin of quality street is a festive favourite and tradition for many British families, so the change hasn't come lightly and within hours of the announcement in September furious fans took to social media to express their anger.
The Toffee Deluxe sweet which has been replaced by the Honeycomb Crunch
But despite campaigning hard for Nestle to reconsider the decision, it seems like there's no hope that we'll be seeing the Toffee Deluxe in our tins again this Christmas.
A spokeswoman for quality street told 'The Sun' newspaper "We're incredibly excited to welcome the new Honeycomb Crunch and were amazed by the response on social media when the cat was let out the 'purple' bag and people heard it would be replacing the Toffee Deluxe in the standard tub."
But it's not TOTALLY the end of the Toffee Deluxe as they will be featured in special edition Toffee and Fudge packs available in supermarkets.
Thank goodness for that!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival