Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Is That You Ma'am? The Queen's Head Is Spotted In The Clouds
Passengers of the plane spotted The Queens famous silhouette a mile off and it must have made quite a talking point for the rest of the flight!
Holiday makers got a sky high surprise when they spotted Her Majesty in cloud form on their way to Majorca over the weekend.
In the image of the cloud there are some spooky similarities when compared to the Queens famous silhouette from her pound coin and postage stamp portrait.
Her Maj’s trademark fluffy cloud curls, shoulders and nose can all be seen clearly in the image which was taken from the plane window by a bemused passenger and certainly made for a royally unforgettable flight.
The JetBlue passengers spotted Her Maj around an hour and a half into their flight which happened to be when they were flying over Glasgow.
Glasgow is coincidentally only a couple of hours away from the Royal Family’s Scottish holiday home, Balmoral, perhaps this is a sign that The Queen needs a little break away from the capital.
And who would blame her? With all the drama going on in Westminster lately, we’re not surprised she needs a holiday!
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming
- Dead or Alive and Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns dies at 57
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Christopher Marlowe credited as Shakespeare's co-writer
- Hundreds of Twilight costumes and props to be auctioned in Los Angeles
- Fassbender likes to 'leave people and technology behind'