Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Is That You Ma'am? The Queen's Head Is Spotted In The Clouds
Passengers of the plane spotted The Queens famous silhouette a mile off and it must have made quite a talking point for the rest of the flight!
Holiday makers got a sky high surprise when they spotted Her Majesty in cloud form on their way to Majorca over the weekend.
In the image of the cloud there are some spooky similarities when compared to the Queens famous silhouette from her pound coin and postage stamp portrait.
Her Maj’s trademark fluffy cloud curls, shoulders and nose can all be seen clearly in the image which was taken from the plane window by a bemused passenger and certainly made for a royally unforgettable flight.
The JetBlue passengers spotted Her Maj around an hour and a half into their flight which happened to be when they were flying over Glasgow.
Glasgow is coincidentally only a couple of hours away from the Royal Family’s Scottish holiday home, Balmoral, perhaps this is a sign that The Queen needs a little break away from the capital.
And who would blame her? With all the drama going on in Westminster lately, we’re not surprised she needs a holiday!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year