A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
This MASSIVE Rabbit Needs A New Home
Atlas (the rabbit that is the size of a dog) needs a new home!
Meet the monster-sized rabbit who is on the look-out for a loving new home.
The continental giant rabbit - appropriately named Atlas - could no longer be taken care of by his former owner.
Yep, the Scottish SPCA says this massive seven-month-old rabbit, which is the size of a dog, needs a new home.
Centre manager Anna O’Donnell said: "Atlas is already about the size of a westie and is still young with some growing to do.
"He is a very friendly rabbit who loves attention and getting cuddles. Atlas is also an inquisitive boy who makes everyone laugh with his mischievous character.
"We are looking for a specific home for Atlas due to his breed and size. A standard rabbit hutch won’t do so his new owner will need plenty of space for him.
"Atlas needs an owner with the knowledge to properly care for him, so ideally someone who has kept a continental giant before."
Atlas is already too big for a normal hutch (and he's still got some growing to do!)
So if anyone is interested in offering him a home, they should call 03000 999 999.
Read More: Is This A Bear Or A Dog?
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth
- Duran Duran lose 'ugly' court battle over US song copyright
- La La Land tipped for Oscar glory as musical tops critics' list