These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
Three's The Magic Number! Rare Triplets Born To Surprised Couple Expecting Twins.
Proud parents, who were expecting twins, have finally been able to take home THREE little bundles of joy after doctors after weeks in intensive neonatal intensive care.
The trio came as a surprise for the couple after a doctor confirmed that they would be welcoming triplets instead of twins.
Stephanie and Brad Harris were shocked to discover a third heartbeat following a subsequent trip to their doctor, and now are the proud parents to identical triplet girls, a very rare combination.
The odds of delivering identical triplets can range from 1 in 60,000 to 1 in 2 million, according to the hospital.
"I was shocked and still trying to get over learning we were having twins when we got news of triplets," Harris said in a statement.
Addison, Kinsley and Savannah weighed between 3 and 3.5 pounds at birth when they were born Dec. 1 via cesarean section at Houston's Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Their premature growth meant that the babies had to spend five weeks in intensive care before they could be discharged. Their mother said she was "a little nervous" about bringing them home but couldn't be happier.
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character