Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Three's The Magic Number! Rare Triplets Born To Surprised Couple Expecting Twins.
Proud parents, who were expecting twins, have finally been able to take home THREE little bundles of joy after doctors after weeks in intensive neonatal intensive care.
The trio came as a surprise for the couple after a doctor confirmed that they would be welcoming triplets instead of twins.
Stephanie and Brad Harris were shocked to discover a third heartbeat following a subsequent trip to their doctor, and now are the proud parents to identical triplet girls, a very rare combination.
The odds of delivering identical triplets can range from 1 in 60,000 to 1 in 2 million, according to the hospital.
"I was shocked and still trying to get over learning we were having twins when we got news of triplets," Harris said in a statement.
Addison, Kinsley and Savannah weighed between 3 and 3.5 pounds at birth when they were born Dec. 1 via cesarean section at Houston's Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Their premature growth meant that the babies had to spend five weeks in intensive care before they could be discharged. Their mother said she was "a little nervous" about bringing them home but couldn't be happier.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year