Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Manners Cost Nothing: Restaurant Punishes Rude Customers
The saying goes 'manners don't cost you a thing...but forgetting them could do at this restaurant!'
One cafe owner has thrown down the gauntlet and finally declared 'enough is enough!'
Sick to the back teeth of rude customers acting however they see fit, Marisel Valencia has decided to do things his own way and teach people a lesson once and for all.
The irritated proprietor has started levying a tax on impolite customers who don't say 'please' or 'thank you'.
The tax is being nicknamed the 'rude tax' and sneakily added to offender's bills...and it's a fairly hefty charge!
Usually a coffee would cost customers €1.30, but that will increase to €3 if you only use one pleasantry.
However, if you order your food and drink without any manners at all, then you can expect to be charged a whopping €5!
“People seem to be in a rush these days and forgetting to say “please” when they ask for something.“ Mr Valencia told The Times.
“I put a sign in the window with the price system and it has made all the difference. People are now super polite in all matters and it has really improved daily life.”
So next time you're in Spain, make sure you remember your manners and get off your phone during dinner time!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series