A budding four-year-old astronaut who sent NASA a letter asking it to build a rocket he designed was thrilled when the space agency replied with their own letter praising him.
Manners Cost Nothing: Restaurant Punishes Rude Customers
The saying goes 'manners don't cost you a thing...but forgetting them could do at this restaurant!'
One cafe owner has thrown down the gauntlet and finally declared 'enough is enough!'
Sick to the back teeth of rude customers acting however they see fit, Marisel Valencia has decided to do things his own way and teach people a lesson once and for all.
The irritated proprietor has started levying a tax on impolite customers who don't say 'please' or 'thank you'.
The tax is being nicknamed the 'rude tax' and sneakily added to offender's bills...and it's a fairly hefty charge!
Usually a coffee would cost customers €1.30, but that will increase to €3 if you only use one pleasantry.
However, if you order your food and drink without any manners at all, then you can expect to be charged a whopping €5!
“People seem to be in a rush these days and forgetting to say “please” when they ask for something.“ Mr Valencia told The Times.
“I put a sign in the window with the price system and it has made all the difference. People are now super polite in all matters and it has really improved daily life.”
So next time you're in Spain, make sure you remember your manners and get off your phone during dinner time!
It takes 'twit twoo to tango'....
Most dream of a 24-carat gold engagement ring… but one woman was merely thrilled to find her own one-carrot band.
A man who drove himself to hospital after accidentally shooting a nail into his heart was lucky to survive, doctors say.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- WATCH! Young Boy Uses Pocket Money to Make Gifts For The Homeless
- Goldfish turn to alcohol to get through winter in icy ponds
- Scott expedition cake found near South Pole 'almost' edible
- Jurassic crocodile named after late Motorhead frontman Lemmy
- Bonnie Tyler totally eclipses Despacito to hit number one on iTunes in US
- What do you think of the year's funniest joke?
- Game Of Thrones star Emilia Clarke on character's 'heartbreaking' loss
- Jay Z denies his latest song was written about Kanye West
- Beatles' handwritten Eleanor Rigby score goes on auction