US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Manners Cost Nothing: Restaurant Punishes Rude Customers
The saying goes 'manners don't cost you a thing...but forgetting them could do at this restaurant!'
One cafe owner has thrown down the gauntlet and finally declared 'enough is enough!'
Sick to the back teeth of rude customers acting however they see fit, Marisel Valencia has decided to do things his own way and teach people a lesson once and for all.
The irritated proprietor has started levying a tax on impolite customers who don't say 'please' or 'thank you'.
The tax is being nicknamed the 'rude tax' and sneakily added to offender's bills...and it's a fairly hefty charge!
Usually a coffee would cost customers €1.30, but that will increase to €3 if you only use one pleasantry.
However, if you order your food and drink without any manners at all, then you can expect to be charged a whopping €5!
“People seem to be in a rush these days and forgetting to say “please” when they ask for something.“ Mr Valencia told The Times.
“I put a sign in the window with the price system and it has made all the difference. People are now super polite in all matters and it has really improved daily life.”
So next time you're in Spain, make sure you remember your manners and get off your phone during dinner time!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival