An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Manners Cost Nothing: Restaurant Punishes Rude Customers
The saying goes 'manners don't cost you a thing...but forgetting them could do at this restaurant!'
One cafe owner has thrown down the gauntlet and finally declared 'enough is enough!'
Sick to the back teeth of rude customers acting however they see fit, Marisel Valencia has decided to do things his own way and teach people a lesson once and for all.
The irritated proprietor has started levying a tax on impolite customers who don't say 'please' or 'thank you'.
The tax is being nicknamed the 'rude tax' and sneakily added to offender's bills...and it's a fairly hefty charge!
Usually a coffee would cost customers €1.30, but that will increase to €3 if you only use one pleasantry.
However, if you order your food and drink without any manners at all, then you can expect to be charged a whopping €5!
“People seem to be in a rush these days and forgetting to say “please” when they ask for something.“ Mr Valencia told The Times.
“I put a sign in the window with the price system and it has made all the difference. People are now super polite in all matters and it has really improved daily life.”
So next time you're in Spain, make sure you remember your manners and get off your phone during dinner time!
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!