An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Restaurant Staff Reveal What Makes Their WORST Customers
Are you a restaurant's worst nightmare?
We're all comfortable talking about some of our worst restaurant reviews, sharing our chief qualms about poor service and not to mention when our food isn't cooked to our standards. But what about the other way around?
Over the weekend, chefs, waiters and hosts came together on Reddit to discuss their pet hates about CUSTOMERS.
From being discourteous to using your phones before allowing staff to take your order, here are some of the things hospitality staff say make up a bad customer.
Read more: 7 Things The Chef Wants You To Know
People who stack ther plates
Babies who make a mess
Going off piste with the menu
Big parties paying separately
Those who hang around
Sometimes it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot! Ouch.
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!