This Friday a rare space event is to take place in a 2016 that has been full of wacky events!
Restaurant Staff Reveal What Makes Their WORST Customers
Are you a restaurant's worst nightmare?
We're all comfortable talking about some of our worst restaurant reviews, sharing our chief qualms about poor service and not to mention when our food isn't cooked to our standards. But what about the other way around?
Over the weekend, chefs, waiters and hosts came together on Reddit to discuss their pet hates about CUSTOMERS.
From being discourteous to using your phones before allowing staff to take your order, here are some of the things hospitality staff say make up a bad customer.
Read more: 7 Things The Chef Wants You To Know
People who stack ther plates
Babies who make a mess
Going off piste with the menu
Big parties paying separately
Those who hang around
Sometimes it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot! Ouch.
James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- You Can Now Discover What Animal You Would Conjure As Your Patronus
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!