Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Restaurant Staff Reveal What Makes Their WORST Customers
Are you a restaurant's worst nightmare?
We're all comfortable talking about some of our worst restaurant reviews, sharing our chief qualms about poor service and not to mention when our food isn't cooked to our standards. But what about the other way around?
Over the weekend, chefs, waiters and hosts came together on Reddit to discuss their pet hates about CUSTOMERS.
From being discourteous to using your phones before allowing staff to take your order, here are some of the things hospitality staff say make up a bad customer.
Read more: 7 Things The Chef Wants You To Know
People who stack ther plates
Babies who make a mess
Going off piste with the menu
Big parties paying separately
Those who hang around
Sometimes it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot! Ouch.
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56
- Repertory theatre for the on-demand generation