The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Restaurant Staff Reveal What Makes Their WORST Customers
Are you a restaurant's worst nightmare?
We're all comfortable talking about some of our worst restaurant reviews, sharing our chief qualms about poor service and not to mention when our food isn't cooked to our standards. But what about the other way around?
Over the weekend, chefs, waiters and hosts came together on Reddit to discuss their pet hates about CUSTOMERS.
From being discourteous to using your phones before allowing staff to take your order, here are some of the things hospitality staff say make up a bad customer.
Read more: 7 Things The Chef Wants You To Know
People who stack ther plates
Babies who make a mess
Going off piste with the menu
Big parties paying separately
Those who hang around
Sometimes it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot! Ouch.
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist gong
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off