The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
5 Reverse Poems That Will Blow Your Mind
No way hozay! These insightful passages can be read from top to bottom or from bottom to top - each with two completely different meanings. Check them out...
Get ready to have your mind blown!
Poetry can often have a powerful message but that's doubly true of reverse poems.
In case you didn't know, a reverse poem is a passage which can be read from top to bottom or bottom to top. Yes, really.
The poem will often express opposite opinions depending on which way you read it so it can really make you think.
Check out five reverse poems we've found that will take your breath away.
The Worst Day Ever
I Wish You'd Disappear
Read this... My 14 year old brother wrote this... Crazyyyy pic.twitter.com/RzvhJU1LUN— Derek Nichols (@DerekNichols0) February 26, 2014
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs
- Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay had eating disorder