Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
5 Reverse Poems That Will Blow Your Mind
No way hozay! These insightful passages can be read from top to bottom or from bottom to top - each with two completely different meanings. Check them out...
Get ready to have your mind blown!
Poetry can often have a powerful message but that's doubly true of reverse poems.
In case you didn't know, a reverse poem is a passage which can be read from top to bottom or bottom to top. Yes, really.
The poem will often express opposite opinions depending on which way you read it so it can really make you think.
Check out five reverse poems we've found that will take your breath away.
The Worst Day Ever
I Wish You'd Disappear
Read this... My 14 year old brother wrote this... Crazyyyy pic.twitter.com/RzvhJU1LUN— Derek Nichols (@DerekNichols0) February 26, 2014
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- Brit Awards: Stars pay tribute to George Michael
- Pop star Cheryl confirms pregnancy in campaign launch
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters