Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Secret Rabbit Hole Turns Out To Be A 700-Year-Old CAVE!
A rabbit hole in Shropshire has turned out to be the entrance to a Knights Templar cave, dating back to the fifteenth century.
If you walked past this rabbit hole, what would be your first thoughts? Poke your head through it? Or perhaps continue on your walk?
if you'd chosen the latter, you'd be forgiven for acting like any normal person, but you would have missed out on one hell of a discovery.
Picture | Caters
The tunnel, which was previously presumed belonged to wildlife, actually lead to to a medieval cave, used by the Knights Templar - a religious order that fought in the Crusades.
The incredible caves are hidden less than a metre beneath a farmer’s field and were found by photographer Michael Scott, from Birmingham.
The 33-year-old said: "I traipsed over a field to find it, but if you didn’t know it was there you would just walk right past it.
"It’s probably less than a metre underground, so it’s more into the field than under it.
Picture | Caters
"Considering how long it’s been there it’s in amazing condition, it’s like an underground temple."
The tunnel leads to a network of walkways which are "completely untouched", and filled with beautifully carved arches.
Michael added, however, that the cave was quite cramped – so those nearing six feet tall would have to bend down to fit in.
He said: "I had to crouch down and once I was in it was completely silent.
"There were a few spiders in there but that was it.
"It was raining so the slope down was quite sludgy but inside the cave was bone dry."
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims