Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
The Way You See This Shape Says A Lot About Your Personality
Here’s a simple question that can tell us an awful lot about you. Is this a circle?
It's a simple test, yet one which apparently yields rather interesting results.
Look at this shape and what do you see? A circle, a square perhaps? There's no right or wrong answer, but what you see says more about you than you may think.
If you see a circle:
You are more likely to be liberal. You are more likely to be in support of same-sex marriage, aid for the homeless and poor, and agree with the legalisation of 'soft' drugs. You are more willing to help fellow humans who need assistance.
If you see any other shape:
You are more likely to be conservative. You are interested in immigration issues, protecting the rights of business and the full criminalisation of drugs. You are less forgiving of the faults of others and believe people should take responsibility for their own problems.
The study, written by Dr Ben Ambridge from the University of Liverpool and published in the journal of Personality and Social Psychology (before being featured in his book Psy-Q) came to these conclusions, with subjects shown a range of images which were slightly altered from their 'perfect' state.
People more willing to 'forgive' the flaws in the shape were also more willing to the same in real life, with people.
It's just the circle of life…
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming
- Dead or Alive and Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns dies at 57
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Christopher Marlowe credited as Shakespeare's co-writer
- Hundreds of Twilight costumes and props to be auctioned in Los Angeles
- Fassbender likes to 'leave people and technology behind'