We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
The Way You See This Shape Says A Lot About Your Personality
Here’s a simple question that can tell us an awful lot about you. Is this a circle?
It's a simple test, yet one which apparently yields rather interesting results.
Look at this shape and what do you see? A circle, a square perhaps? There's no right or wrong answer, but what you see says more about you than you may think.
If you see a circle:
You are more likely to be liberal. You are more likely to be in support of same-sex marriage, aid for the homeless and poor, and agree with the legalisation of 'soft' drugs. You are more willing to help fellow humans who need assistance.
If you see any other shape:
You are more likely to be conservative. You are interested in immigration issues, protecting the rights of business and the full criminalisation of drugs. You are less forgiving of the faults of others and believe people should take responsibility for their own problems.
The study, written by Dr Ben Ambridge from the University of Liverpool and published in the journal of Personality and Social Psychology (before being featured in his book Psy-Q) came to these conclusions, with subjects shown a range of images which were slightly altered from their 'perfect' state.
People more willing to 'forgive' the flaws in the shape were also more willing to the same in real life, with people.
It's just the circle of life…
Balenciaga have released a handbag with a startling resemblance to something we all might have in the cupboard.
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Of all the announcements passengers on an Alaskan commuter flight expected to hear, being told there was a snake on the plane probably wasn't one of them.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- The New McDonalds App Will Revolutionise The Way You Order!
- Twitter Got Nostalgic About The World Before The Internet And It's Genius!
- You Can Now Visit The Titanic - But You'll Need A Snorkel and LOTS Of Cash!
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke
- Charlie Hunnam related to 'selfish conflict' of Lost City of Z protagonist
- Hollywood screenwriter claims Disney 'copied' ideas for Zootopia
- Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You to be made into a film