US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
The Way You See This Shape Says A Lot About Your Personality
Here’s a simple question that can tell us an awful lot about you. Is this a circle?
It's a simple test, yet one which apparently yields rather interesting results.
Look at this shape and what do you see? A circle, a square perhaps? There's no right or wrong answer, but what you see says more about you than you may think.
If you see a circle:
You are more likely to be liberal. You are more likely to be in support of same-sex marriage, aid for the homeless and poor, and agree with the legalisation of 'soft' drugs. You are more willing to help fellow humans who need assistance.
If you see any other shape:
You are more likely to be conservative. You are interested in immigration issues, protecting the rights of business and the full criminalisation of drugs. You are less forgiving of the faults of others and believe people should take responsibility for their own problems.
The study, written by Dr Ben Ambridge from the University of Liverpool and published in the journal of Personality and Social Psychology (before being featured in his book Psy-Q) came to these conclusions, with subjects shown a range of images which were slightly altered from their 'perfect' state.
People more willing to 'forgive' the flaws in the shape were also more willing to the same in real life, with people.
It's just the circle of life…
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival