These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
The Way You See This Shape Says A Lot About Your Personality
Here’s a simple question that can tell us an awful lot about you. Is this a circle?
It's a simple test, yet one which apparently yields rather interesting results.
Look at this shape and what do you see? A circle, a square perhaps? There's no right or wrong answer, but what you see says more about you than you may think.
If you see a circle:
You are more likely to be liberal. You are more likely to be in support of same-sex marriage, aid for the homeless and poor, and agree with the legalisation of 'soft' drugs. You are more willing to help fellow humans who need assistance.
If you see any other shape:
You are more likely to be conservative. You are interested in immigration issues, protecting the rights of business and the full criminalisation of drugs. You are less forgiving of the faults of others and believe people should take responsibility for their own problems.
The study, written by Dr Ben Ambridge from the University of Liverpool and published in the journal of Personality and Social Psychology (before being featured in his book Psy-Q) came to these conclusions, with subjects shown a range of images which were slightly altered from their 'perfect' state.
People more willing to 'forgive' the flaws in the shape were also more willing to the same in real life, with people.
It's just the circle of life…
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character
- Harry Potter play casts spell at WhatsOnStage awards