The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
Tinder For Your Nose? New Dating Site Matches Couples Based On Their SMELL!
A new online dating service matches members based not on common interests or looks but on the smell of their BODY ODOUR!
This bizarre new service by Smell Dating requires members to wear a t-shirt for three days – and nights – without deodorant and then send it back.
The clothes are then sniffed by others who then match it to the clothes of other smelly members.
Members are then sent ten samples to sniff and choose the one they are most attracted to – but they also has to choose your sample too.
Gender, sexuality and age don't matter as the test is based entirely on how much members like each other's smell.
The website is an experiment by artist Tega Brain and Sam Lavigne, a researcher at New York University.
According to the project’s website: "Smell is one of the most poignant and evocative experiences afforded by the human sensory apparatus," adding: "When it comes to long-term romantic partnership it may actually be riskier to ignore the powerful signal of scent than to rely on it."
Could this dating site really come up smelling of roses?
Would You Trust Your Nose To Find You True Love?
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Emma Thompson 'too sad' to do Love Actually sequel without Alan Rickman
- Ant And Dec Are In Talks To Bring Back SM:tv LIVE For Its 20th Anniversary!
- Beyonce to miss Coachella festival 'on doctors' advice'
- Oscars 2017: Which celebrities will kick off?
- Guess who's back? Eminem to headline Reading and Leeds festivals