England's cricketers have posted pictures of themselves travelling by Tube to their Test match on social media.
Tinder For Your Nose? New Dating Site Matches Couples Based On Their SMELL!
A new online dating service matches members based not on common interests or looks but on the smell of their BODY ODOUR!
This bizarre new service by Smell Dating requires members to wear a t-shirt for three days – and nights – without deodorant and then send it back.
The clothes are then sniffed by others who then match it to the clothes of other smelly members.
Members are then sent ten samples to sniff and choose the one they are most attracted to – but they also has to choose your sample too.
Gender, sexuality and age don't matter as the test is based entirely on how much members like each other's smell.
The website is an experiment by artist Tega Brain and Sam Lavigne, a researcher at New York University.
According to the project’s website: "Smell is one of the most poignant and evocative experiences afforded by the human sensory apparatus," adding: "When it comes to long-term romantic partnership it may actually be riskier to ignore the powerful signal of scent than to rely on it."
Could this dating site really come up smelling of roses?
Would You Trust Your Nose To Find You True Love?
An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Couple become the first to marry in British Antarctic Territory after law change
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- Diversity star Rob Anker dies in 'car collision' in Canada
- True Detective: What needs to change in season three
- Bryan Cranston: We all need tune-ups from time to time
- Angelina Jolie accused of exploiting Cambodian children in 'cruel' casting game
- Cara Delevingne releases new single for Valerian soundtrack - but can she sing?