A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Fancy A Snog? Whiff-Free Garlic Means A Post-Dinner Kiss Is Back On The Menu
Italian entrepreneurs have spent three years growing an odour-free garlic crop, which means no more smelly breath! Here are the deets...
Most of us love the taste of garlic, but it’s hard to love the inevitable smelly breath and pore-seeping stench that comes with it.
Fortunately two garlic lovers in Italy have spent three years developing a crop of giant garlic known as aglione, which is milder and COMPLETLEY odourless.
This particular type of garlic has been around for donkey’s years, but farmers haven’t cultivated it in large quantities for nearly four decades. In fact, many experts believed the variety to be almost extinct!
Fortunately, foodies Alessandro Guagni and Lorenzo Bianchi didn’t let this get them down, and having found the rare seeds they are now on a mission to sell their ‘kissing garlic’ in Michelin restaurants across the world. Some are even hailing it as the ‘hidden gem’ of Italy!
We reckon it’s about bloomin’ time someone developed a stink free garlic…there are only so many mints you can chew after a posh dinner before people start to notice!
Read more: 5 Brand Renames That Drove Us Mental!
Looks like that Italian restaurant (and goodnight kiss) is back on for date night...
Would you give this kiss-ready garlic a taste?
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth