James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
Fancy A Snog? Whiff-Free Garlic Means A Post-Dinner Kiss Is Back On The Menu
Italian entrepreneurs have spent three years growing an odour-free garlic crop, which means no more smelly breath! Here are the deets...
Most of us love the taste of garlic, but it’s hard to love the inevitable smelly breath and pore-seeping stench that comes with it.
Fortunately two garlic lovers in Italy have spent three years developing a crop of giant garlic known as aglione, which is milder and COMPLETLEY odourless.
This particular type of garlic has been around for donkey’s years, but farmers haven’t cultivated it in large quantities for nearly four decades. In fact, many experts believed the variety to be almost extinct!
Fortunately, foodies Alessandro Guagni and Lorenzo Bianchi didn’t let this get them down, and having found the rare seeds they are now on a mission to sell their ‘kissing garlic’ in Michelin restaurants across the world. Some are even hailing it as the ‘hidden gem’ of Italy!
We reckon it’s about bloomin’ time someone developed a stink free garlic…there are only so many mints you can chew after a posh dinner before people start to notice!
Read more: 5 Brand Renames That Drove Us Mental!
Looks like that Italian restaurant (and goodnight kiss) is back on for date night...
Would you give this kiss-ready garlic a taste?
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Brad Pitt to miss Voyage Of Time premiere due to 'family situation'
- Daniel Radcliffe muses Trump-Voldemort comparison
- BBC denies iPlayer logins will be used to catch licence fee dodgers
- 'He broke the mould': Stars gather to remember Sir Terry Wogan
- Wahlberg hopes lessons are learned from Deepwater Horizon film