An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Fancy A Snog? Whiff-Free Garlic Means A Post-Dinner Kiss Is Back On The Menu
Italian entrepreneurs have spent three years growing an odour-free garlic crop, which means no more smelly breath! Here are the deets...
Most of us love the taste of garlic, but it’s hard to love the inevitable smelly breath and pore-seeping stench that comes with it.
Fortunately two garlic lovers in Italy have spent three years developing a crop of giant garlic known as aglione, which is milder and COMPLETLEY odourless.
This particular type of garlic has been around for donkey’s years, but farmers haven’t cultivated it in large quantities for nearly four decades. In fact, many experts believed the variety to be almost extinct!
Fortunately, foodies Alessandro Guagni and Lorenzo Bianchi didn’t let this get them down, and having found the rare seeds they are now on a mission to sell their ‘kissing garlic’ in Michelin restaurants across the world. Some are even hailing it as the ‘hidden gem’ of Italy!
We reckon it’s about bloomin’ time someone developed a stink free garlic…there are only so many mints you can chew after a posh dinner before people start to notice!
Read more: 5 Brand Renames That Drove Us Mental!
Looks like that Italian restaurant (and goodnight kiss) is back on for date night...
Would you give this kiss-ready garlic a taste?
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!